napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gw-501516

casportone

Hey
I purchased GW-501516 at another company (which i wont do anymore) but it is 5mg x 30ml
Is there a lower dosage i can run so i dont blow through this bottle before i get back home in 15 days? Im also running test and trenbolone. Could i get benefits from 10mg a day?

Thanks for any help

Its recomended to use 20mg/day but 10mg will still be better than nothing. Where did you buy it from?

Also can you post your stats? Test and Tren is a strong cycle. Do you have caber and aromasin?

Height
Bodyfat%
Cycle History
Goals

5 mg/ml??? unreal.. they are the biggest scam on the planet... you can run whatever dose you want but anything less than 20 mg is rather wasteful... you wont see much at 10 mg per day at all man... sorry but you got taken in a major way here

Hey
I purchased GW-501516 at another company (which i wont do anymore) but it is 5mg x 30ml
Is there a lower dosage i can run so i dont blow through this bottle before i get back home in 15 days? Im also running test and trenbolone. Could i get benefits from 10mg a day?

Thanks for any help

It's hard to advise you on that honestly. You probably won't get much from it no matter how you run it. I'm sorry you ended up with that product. Live and learn bro

For genera health it's not a waste but for performance and physical body changes that's just way too underdosed. Try out sarmsx man they're really top shelf. Don't settle for cheap stuff

Top Bottom