napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gw-501516

ThepoManta

Hey people,

I've heard some claims about Cardarine causing them of having less of a pump when on cycle and using Cardarine with it.
I think this is complete horse shit, but since I never used it myself yet, I am asking you guys.

If it does not mess with my pump at all, I will add GW to my upcoming cycle for the extra bit of stamina and fat loss!

Hey people,

I've heard some claims about Cardarine causing them of having less of a pump when on cycle and using Cardarine with it.
I think this is complete horse shit, but since I never used it myself yet, I am asking you guys.

If it does not mess with my pump at all, I will add GW to my upcoming cycle for the extra bit of stamina and fat loss!

I can't speak for everyone, but it has made mine more intense because I'm able to push myself a little further every time! I LOVE it!!

I used it full cycle with s4 and never had a loss of pumps. If anything it helped because to get pumps you have to push yourself in which case gw helps in the stamina department.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay guys. Thanks a lot. Thought it was a load of crap. Just asking to be sure. If I would not get a pump in the gym... that would be the worst day of my life... xD

Hey people,

That's actually the opposite of how it works because it helps shuttle carbs and nutrients into your muscles which are what fuels pumps

What some may be getting at and assuming is that it lowers blood pressure so they may get less of a pump....but that is absolutely not the case

Top Bottom