napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gw-501516

creaser

Hello, I have been taking GW-501516 for about a week now. I was just offered a job and the do drug screenings. I guess I was wondering if it would show up as anything that might make them change their mind and decide not to give me the job?

Hello, I have been taking GW-501516 for about a week now. I was just offered a job and the do drug screenings. I guess I was wondering if it would show up as anything that might make them change their mind and decide not to give me the job?
you have absolutely nothing to worry about... unless you are being tested by the ncaa, wada or olympic committee, you are completely fine

Nothing to worry about whatsoever bro. Standard employment drug screens only test for narcotics, meth, opiates, cocaine, barbiturates, alcohol, etc...

You're good bro, nothing to worry about.

I used a Wizzanator once to try and pass a parole drug screen and they caught me and got arrested on the spot. Moral of the story is don't use a black wizzanator is you are a caucasion male.

I used a Wizzanator once to try and pass a parole drug screen and they caught me and got arrested on the spot. Moral of the story is don't use a black wizzanator is you are a caucasion male.
LMFAO... everyone needs to note this! LOLLL

Lmfao. Hate you got arrested, but That's funny. Don't care who u are. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On that rational, what about AAS compounds like testosterone enanthate?
You're safe. They'll check for alcohol, marijuana, opiates, cocaine, meth, benzos. Steroid tests are expensive, rec drug tests are cheap

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Top Bottom