napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW.

dobs27

Quick question..
I'm currently two weeks in my var cycle.
Been running them with clen but I just purchased some GW.
I run 20mg of clen every two weeks on cycle.

For the GW should start out at a lower dose and work my way up to 20? Or does it really matter once I get a feel for the product..

Stack with clen or dump the clen altogether...

Thoughts?!

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

A lot of guys here will tell you to dump the clen. I've never used it but it does carry some health concerns for sure. Ive ran GW twice now. No need to work up to it , Run it as recommended for a min of 12 weeks . 16 weeks is max, then take 4 weeks off .

Last edited:
Are you doing a var only cycle? If so, oral only steroids are never recommended. Not only that especially something like Anavar which is a girl steroid

As for GW 20 every day is the most
Optimal no need to work your way up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you doing a var only cycle? If so, oral only steroids are never recommended. Not only that especially something like Anavar which is a girl steroid

As for GW 20 every day is the most
Optimal no need to work your way up

I am female lol...

My apologies I’m at work and skimmed over everything so quickly i didn’t notice! Lol

My advice on the clen from someone that used it stupidly for about 7 years is be careful with it. GW honestly to me, did the same results without the cramping and flushed feeling. Don’t think you will need clen but stick with the GW at 20 every day up to 16 weeks then 4 weeks off

A lot of guys here will tell you to dump the clen. I've never used it but it does carry some health concerns for sure. Ive ran GW twice now. No need to work up to it , Run it as recommended for a min of 12 weeks . 16 weeks is max, then take 4 weeks off .
Cool. Thank you !
Yeah. I actually like the clen. Idk if I'm gonna pump it or dump it yet.

My apologies I’m at work and skimmed over everything so quickly i didn’t notice! Lol

My advice on the clen from someone that used it stupidly for about 7 years is be careful with it. GW honestly to me, did the same results without the cramping and flushed feeling. Don’t think you will need clen but stick with the GW at 20 every day up to 16 weeks then 4 weeks off

It's because my legs looks like sparta[emoji23] lol jkjk.

All good. My clen never gave me cramps. I think this why I like. I would just be jittery in the morning. And have super hooman cardio powers at gym. Lol. Plus a smash taurine water....and pickle juice so...

Thank you for the advice. !

Top Bottom