napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW

CK55

I got too fat over the summer, and was wondering if gw could help me lose 5kilos. the last month i have been eating like shit, so i gained a lot of unwated fat

I got too fat over the summer, and was wondering if gw could help me lose 5kilos. the last month i have been eating like shit, so i gained a lot of unwated fat

Nothing is going to replace a good diet. However, I just finished my GW & LGD cycle and lost 8 lbs of fat, but diet was dialed in along with my exercise routine.

GW is excellent for fat burning and will absolutely help big time, but Obvioulsy you need to make some dietary changes to see changes

It works great but it will amplify your results to add something like ostarine or LGD. And as has been said, of course diet and training need to be on point

I just got off from cycle, so i would avoide s4. But I was thinking about using sr with it and yohimbine

I just got off from cycle, so i would avoide s4. But I was thinking about using sr with it and yohimbine
That would be an excellent nonsuppressive fat loss stack. Gw and sr9009 have great synergy together

1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times per day)

thats an excellent stack... you really dont need the yohimbine but you can definitely use it if you want... thats a great stack that has no suppression and no pct requirements... you can run it 16 weeks as opposed to 12 as well...

Top Bottom