napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is this guy telling the truth or just straight BS?

Goron

https://youtu.be/GW5fBtGHWvo

He says that gear will get you beyond your genetic potential but after you stop taking them you will revert back to your genetic potential no matter how many cycles you take. He also claims natural now that he is not taking anabolics anymore...

Oh yeah, and he's only done one cycle...

He sounds like an idiot.

Man hes full of shit...whats he in his 20s and whats the proof....just his bro science speculation... over maybe a few yrs training.im sure you lose a lot but continually growing muscles etc they aint just gonna go back ...especially if you maintain hitting the iron...ya hes going to go back because he never built his own foundation to begin with.....of course u gonna lose some but i refuse to believe all.... trying not to talk shit dont know the kid but...just my opinion...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

do i even need to comment on this or do you feel like you already know and smell the stupidity bro?

I am at work, so i cant watch the video right now, but ill say this about genetic potential. Genetic potential means the most amount of muscle you can carry on your frame in a natural state or on trt (within the physiological range). It is obvious and common sense that it is technically impossible to maintain an unnatural state of muscle mass by staying in the physiological range. With that said, most people, even on gear, dont reach their genetic potential and dont realize just how high that is. A general rule of thumb is that nobody, even the genetic elite can maintain a FFMI (fat free muscle index) naturally higher than 25. That seems to be the upper index on a natural bodybuilder with elite genetics. Steve Reeves, one of the greatest true natural physiques of all time had a FFMI near 25

As an example, I haven't even hit my genetic potential so I can maintain my muscle mass with trt just fine. Last time I checked my FFMI was somewhere around 23-24. I'm 5'9" 195 and 8% bodyfat

So, yes....guys like Phil heath, Kai Greene, Ramy, and basically anybody at the pro level are way above genetic potential....even some classic and physique guys are. That means they need to cruise higher to keep that level of mass and stay in the superphsiological range. Look what happened to Jay Cutler as soon as he retired. He didn't quit training. He still works his ass off, and still looks great....but he dropped well over 50 lbs of muscle. He said himself in an interview that he's more concentrated on his health and fitness than anything now. He's a smart guy. He had his day, did it, and now it's time to be healthy. I'm sure he is on regular trt doses and his body is just going to his genetic limit, which is obviously on an elite level and higher than 99% of the people. Even then he still lost a lot. That's just reality and how hormones work. You can't maintain a on unnatural body on natural hormone levels

So, yes....guys like Phil heath, Kai Greene, Ramy, and basically anybody at the pro level are way above genetic potential....even some classic and physique guys are. That means they need to cruise higher to keep that level of mass and stay in the superphsiological range.

Those guys cruise on more than we blast. Just look at Dallas Mccarver his Test levels were 55,000 do you really think he'll keep his size if goes back down to TRT levels? You also have to realize the stress these guys are putting on their bodies. It's a choice you have to make... Keeping size or living a healthy long life.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you guys....i just cant see losing everything youve made above genetic potential....your right on cutler though..dang...never thought much even colman...

Those guys cruise on more than we blast. Just look at Dallas Mccarver his Test levels were 55,000 do you really think he'll keep his size if goes back down to TRT levels? You also have to realize the stress these guys are putting on their bodies. It's a choice you have to make... Keeping size or living a healthy long life.
That's exactly right bro, and the sad reality of the price of living at the top of the elite

I agree with you guys....i just cant see losing everything youve made above genetic potential....your right on cutler though..dang...never thought much even colman...

Perfect example is Kevin Levrone he's one of the few pro's that would actually PCT and let his body recuperate. Sure you'll keep some gains over the years but there's no way of maintaining the mass from AAS after you come off.

8074e9dc7f750b1ecbf83ac543165e69.jpg

Perfect example is Kevin Levrone he's one of the few pro's that would actually PCT and let his body recuperate. Sure you'll keep some gains over the years but there's no way of maintaining the mass from AAS after you come off.

Ya like Rick said most people never even reach their full potential naturally...

Thats a great visual example ....

Levrone is one of the bodybuilders I respect the most. On his Olympia comeback he went from leanish 190 to around 250 stage weight.

That right there is a perfect example of letting yourself go back to genetic potential and then bringing the drugs back in and capitalizing on high androgens AND muscle memory. It all came back to him within like 8 months

I am at work, so i cant watch the video right now, but ill say this about genetic potential. Genetic potential means the most amount of muscle you can carry on your frame in a natural state or on trt (within the physiological range). It is obvious and common sense that it is technically impossible to maintain an unnatural state of muscle mass by staying in the physiological range. With that said, most people, even on gear, dont reach their genetic potential and dont realize just how high that is. A general rule of thumb is that nobody, even the genetic elite can maintain a FFMI (fat free muscle index) naturally higher than 25. That seems to be the upper index on a natural bodybuilder with elite genetics. Steve Reeves, one of the greatest true natural physiques of all time had a FFMI near 25

As an example, I haven't even hit my genetic potential so I can maintain my muscle mass with trt just fine. Last time I checked my FFMI was somewhere around 23-24. I'm 5'9" 195 and 8% bodyfat

So, yes....guys like Phil heath, Kai Greene, Ramy, and basically anybody at the pro level are way above genetic potential....even some classic and physique guys are. That means they need to cruise higher to keep that level of mass and stay in the superphsiological range. Look what happened to Jay Cutler as soon as he retired. He didn't quit training. He still works his ass off, and still looks great....but he dropped well over 50 lbs of muscle. He said himself in an interview that he's more concentrated on his health and fitness than anything now. He's a smart guy. He had his day, did it, and now it's time to be healthy. I'm sure he is on regular trt doses and his body is just going to his genetic limit, which is obviously on an elite level and higher than 99% of the people. Even then he still lost a lot. That's just reality and how hormoes work. You can't maintain a on unnatural body on natural hormone levels

great insight bro

what do you guys think about him saying he's natural now that he doesnt cycle anymore?
isn't the muscle forever changed after AAS?

I only watched the first minute or so. I couldn't take it.

In all fairness it's my age. I prefer to watch videos aimed more at my age group. I can see how the younger generation would follow him though...

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched the whole video, and I can honestly say he basically touched on everything that I said in my first post, and I didn't see him say anything that I didn't agree with. It is the absolute truth that your genetic potential is your limit unless you are on superphysiological doses or hormones. Even when you come off of them, you will fall back to that genetic potential over time.

He mentioned blast and cruise would keep you above genetic potential, amd that is true to an extent but what he failed to mention is that once you reach a certain amount or level over genetic potential you would have to cruise at a higher dose. I guarantee you pro bodybuilders aren't cruising on 100-200mg of test per week

I watched the whole video, and I can honestly say he basically touched on everything that I said in my first post, and I didn't see him say anything that I didn't agree with. It is the absolute truth that your genetic potential is your limit unless you are on superphysiological doses or hormones. Even when you come off of them, you will fall back to that genetic potential over time.

He mentioned blast and cruise would keep you above genetic potential, amd that is true to an extent but what he failed to mention is that once you reach a certain amount or level over genetic potential you would have to cruise at a higher dose. I guarantee you pro bodybuilders aren't cruising on 100-200mg of test per week
Uhhh the truth hurts rick....lol....i imagine kai cruising pretty high lol..##..monster....ill take your word for it....but was little sceptical from guy who looks not much older my kids lol...

Top Bottom