napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Guide me through my first Sarms cycle

cacoora

Hello I'm finally about to start the RAD140 I got from sarmsx a few months back.

I was and still am hesitant on starting it but I really feel like I need to start it.

I just need some reassurance on the safety of it because I tend to be a very paranoid person about things like this.

Just worried about side effects like mood changes or having high libido and any potential side effects.

I know you've said before there are no side effects but in the circumstance that there are what is the solution?

And is it always good to have the PCT on hand before even starting.

never start a cycle without having pct stuffin hand, period.

ur are fine with rad, I've taken it several times.

you never start a cycle without having pct on hand first man... you are not going to see any serious side effects... no crazy libido, no mood changes etc... just relax bro, your making nothing into something

you never start a cycle without having pct on hand first man... you are not going to see any serious side effects... no crazy libido, no mood changes etc... just relax bro, your making nothing into something

Thanks for the reassurance Dylan. Last thing is will I have any of those sides on the PCT?

Alright, wish me the best of luck. I know you're a good guy and I will be back if I have any more questions.
DO NOT HESITATE to let me know if you have questions... i much rather you ask and have peace of mind and know what you are doing... keep me updated on your results

You are using sarms bro. The chances of you experiencing side effects are slim to none. It's NOTHING like steroids whatsoever in that regard. Plenty of positives with sarms without the negatives. Relax and enjoy the ride

You are using sarms bro. The chances of you experiencing side effects are slim to none. It's NOTHING like steroids whatsoever in that regard. Plenty of positives with sarms without the negatives. Relax and enjoy the ride
absolutely... its perfectly to fine to have concerns but you have to let them go now that you know...

Thanks for the help boyz. Also I don't want to start until I at least have my pct ordered but sarmsx is currently only taking wire transfer, any idea when credit will be available again ?

they had an issue with their merchant account which i am told will be fixed within the next few days

i always like to wait until everything is on hand

Alrighty, ill wait, hopefully its up soon.

One question, theoretically if something were to come up mid cycle, like two weeks in and I had to stop or wanted to, would I take the full mini pct per usual?

Alrighty, ill wait, hopefully its up soon.

One question, theoretically if something were to come up mid cycle, like two weeks in and I had to stop or wanted to, would I take the full mini pct per usual?
It just depends bro on how long into the cycke you are. I wouldn't sit and worry about hypothetical issues that are unlikely. You'll worry yourself to death because they are endless.

It just depends bro on how long into the cycke you are. I wouldn't sit and worry about hypothetical issues that are unlikely. You'll worry yourself to death because they are endless.

Alright thanks, I'll try to not worry about it. But the main one is that I'm already acne prone. I've heard the Sarm itself won't cause acne but Clomid is well known for causing it. Is that always when you take it or only coming off of gear ?

Alright thanks, I'll try to not worry about it. But the main one is that I'm already acne prone. I've heard the Sarm itself won't cause acne but Clomid is well known for causing it. Is that always when you take it or only coming off of gear ?
Clomid itself doesn't cause it. A LOT of people think it does, because when you take Clomid your body is changing and hormone fluctuations are going on as your body tries to achieve homeostasis....that is what causes acne. Hormone fluctuation which happens going on and coming off cycle. Usually it's worse coming off

Clomid itself doesn't cause it. A LOT of people think it does, because when you take Clomid your body is changing and hormone fluctuations are going on as your body tries to achieve homeostasis....that is what causes acne. Hormone fluctuation which happens going on and coming off cycle. Usually it's worse coming off

Yeah that's what I understood from it. Is there any way to counteract it. It's a huge reason I even debate not taking anything

Edit: or anything to substitute clomid like nolva?

Last edited:
Top Bottom