napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Guidance for First Sarm Cycle

Rob77

Hello All,

I've recently considered running my first Sarm cycle, (i've have taken anything to this extent before) thanks to Dylan for his content and the forums! Looking to get some advice on what i should take where to purchase (sarmsx.com)? I''m 24 y/o, 5'8", 167lbs, (taking in roughly 2500 calories) maybe 15% bodyfat Workout 5-6 a week. Been lifting seriosuly for 5 years now and in my opinion have plateaued. I'm going to be cutting again for summer, of course tracking macros. This time last year i did a small cut from 168-152, maintained muscle mass but lost a lil strength and was about 12% or so. My goal is to cut again in mid march and ultamitely heal my shoulder/ knee, planning on going with LGD or Ostarine and would like to maintain/ gain strength, look alot leaner and defined.

Also, im considering doing a bloodtests? I've heard mixed feedback on whether or not it is needed with just a LDG or Ostarine only cycle? I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Please quide be in the best direction for cycle? Along with AI and PCT?

Thank you

Last edited:
you should do bloodwork pre, mid and post cycle regardless of what you use... i have the perfect stack for you...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom