esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guess My BF Percentage! Pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by RGRdeuce View Post
    Attachment 1437 The Main areas i carry fat are right on my Ab's, and flank area. Every where else is pretty lean. Hope the picture shows a better profile of what my Ab's "or lack there of" look like.
    ok that looks good.I would say 16%

PHURIOUS
    Ya 15-16%

PHURIOUS

15-16% a good base to build on hopefully you will do a log with progress pics

Quote Originally Posted by rockmfhudd View Post
    15-16% a good base to build on hopefully you will do a log with progress pics
    Actually, I ordered some GW and MK. Not really looking to gain a whole lot more muscle just basically Recomp if anything. My diet is good and i work out hard, all i want is a little boost to help keep the muscle i have while loosing weight. I will make a log of what the effects the cycle have on my body type. I have a fairly accurate gauge of where i am now so i can follow up with my BF caliper. Thanks everyone who put in there 2 cents!

Actually, I ordered some GW and MK. Not really looking to gain a whole lot more muscle just basically Recomp if anything. My diet is good and i work out hard, all i want is a little boost to help keep the muscle i have while loosing weight. I will make a log of what the effects the cycle have on my body type. I have a fairly accurate gauge of where i am now so i can follow up with my BF caliper. Thanks everyone who put in there 2 cents!
    GW is perfect then. Cardio became SOOO easy after a few days on gw. Great product!

That stack will serve you well with the right diet brother. It's a great combination for fat loss and recomp.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I would guess closer to 18% but the lighting is bad and you are quite white like me (pasty). LOL