napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gtformula's tren, deca, test, dbol log.

GTFORMULA

Banned
PARENTAL ADVISORY, WARNING, NOT FOR TYPICAL USER.

Here it is. The cycle I've been planning for a year. This cycle is not intended for a beginner and is highly dangerous if not done properly. I'll be using protection the whole way.

36 years old, 5'10" , 193 pounds as of today.

TREN ace 400mg ew 1-10
TRI TREN 400mg ew 10-15
Test. 750mg ew 1-15
Deca. 300mg ew 1-15
DBOL. 10mg pwo only.
IGF1 lr3. TBD start until out.
Winstrol. 50mg ew 11-15
Mt1. Tbd preworkout only. Half dosed pill.
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Caber. E3d

On trt so no pct needed and will go back to my prescribed 330mg ew and 200mg ew deca.

I ran a cycle of this exact same setup. Except I used npp instead of deca to see my reaction and if I'm prolactin prone. I'm not, so deca is now in instead. Tren is the only unknown compound as well have never used igf1 or mt1.

Tren ace is used in the front to see how I react and short Ester to stop if needed.

I'll try the mt1 but if I don't react well then I won't use it. Will only be a half pill and only preworkout on gym days. Not continuous use.

CYCLE EXPECTATIONS: I want to gain strength, size and cut small remaining fat. I'm not going in with high hopes and thinking I'm Mr Olympia lol.

Current bench max is 4x395 pounds with is more than double my body weight. I want to hit 450 once. Current max squat is 405. Would like to hit 450.

I have preloaded the deca already and is in effect as well as 250mg of test. Deca will stay at 300mg tho. Don't want too much nandrolones.

I will be following this like a hawk bro! What's your starting stats so we can see progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be following this like a hawk bro! What's your starting stats so we can see progress

What stats extra would you like? I posted the ones I could think of. Don't know my body fat but it's not too high.

What stats extra would you like? I posted the ones I could think of. Don't know my body fat but it's not too high.

My mistake lol. Lots of family around an I jumped straight over that line and went to your cycle. Haha

Your bench for BW is fucking insane bro!! I'm curious how the double nandrolone is going to treat you. How estro sensitive are you?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Definitly following along all the way. Gonna be a good one. Measurements would be all I could suggest. See where they increase or decrease.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Your bench for BW is fucking insane bro!! I'm curious how the double nandrolone is going to treat you. How estro sensitive are you?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Thanks bro. I've always been decently strong for my size. I'm not the biggest, leanest, or best physic but it try hard at least lol.

Definitly following along all the way. Gonna be a good one. Measurements would be all I could suggest. See where they increase or decrease.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That would be a good idea for sure. I need to remember to get a cloth tape to do them with.

Thanks bro. I've always been decently strong for my size. I'm not the biggest, leanest, or best physic but it try hard at least lol.

As far as I can tell I'm about middle of the road for estrogen wise. If it gets high I get back acne and bloat.

Hopefully I get this transformation from the tren lol. Anybody remember this scene from Doom?

Attachments

• 44627.jpg
    44627.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 44
Hopefully I get this transformation from the tren lol. Anybody remember this scene from Doom?

I remember this scene from my first Tren cycle lol. Punching bags of fertilizer at work. Will be following this very close. I keep reading about double nandrolone cycles and have yet to see a log in action.

Welllllll. Got my first tren cough. It felt like water filling my lungs. Couldn't take a deep breath. Coughed a few times. Kept my composure and used my inhaler. But was interesting hahaha. Asperated too. Oh well.

Cycle looks great bro! Though I'd rather have seen you run the tri tren from the start. Starting the tri tren week 10 doesn't give much time for the Enanthate ester to build up. Otherwise everything looks pretty good to me.

I'm really curious how you like tren, being your first experience with the compound. As I've stated before, you and I are very close in a lot of things with stats and numbers in the gym. You and I also respond well to high test really well, so we have a lot in common. If you respond to tren like me, you are going to be in for a hell of a treat! I love the stuff. I'll be watching bro!

Cycle looks great bro! Though I'd rather have seen you run the tri tren from the start. Starting the tri tren week 10 doesn't give much time for the Enanthate ester to build up. Otherwise everything looks pretty good to me.

I'm really curious how you like tren, being your first experience with the compound. As I've stated before, you and I are very close in a lot of things with stats and numbers in the gym. You and I also respond well to high test really well, so we have a lot in common. If you respond to tren like me, you are going to be in for a hell of a treat! I love the stuff. I'll be watching bro!

Thanks Rick. We are definitely very close in stats. I started with the tren ace to see how my body reacts and to get off quick if need be. I didn't want to be stuck with over a week of sides if I started with the mix. Once I know I'm good I'll probably use tren e from here on out to cut pinning down. 4 times a week sucks lol.

Thanks Rick. We are definitely very close in stats. I started with the tren ace to see how my body reacts and to get off quick if need be. I didn't want to be stuck with over a week of sides if I started with the mix. Once I know I'm good I'll probably use tren e from here on out to cut pinning down. 4 times a week sucks lol.
Ya man I'm not a fan of a lot of pinning myself. I use long esters exclusively now pretty much and use Tren E every time I use Tren now

Ya man I'm not a fan of a lot of pinning myself. I use long esters exclusively now pretty much and use Tren E every time I use Tren now

I'm OK with 2x ew. Over that and I start feeling it lol. I get pip easy. So I always prefer longer esters too.

Top Bottom