napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Growth plates and age

gehetoons

Hey Dylan I am 20 years old at what age do you think I’ll stop growing taller or what is the average age males stop growing ? Is there anything i can do to grow just an inch or 2 ? Also why do you not recommend somethign suppressive at that age ? Will there be affects in the future or something? Thanks !!!

generally 25 years old is when you can expect to stop growing but thats not 100% true either... you just have to go with your genetics... i cant tell you how to make yourself grow man, thats not even reasonable... The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

Top Bottom