napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Greater Feeling of Wellbeing on Sarms than Steroids??

Tytiger

Hey guys,

brand new to this site and to the forums. Also brand new to steroids. After much research, I decided to start a cycle of Anavar. The thing is though, that without question, EVERY single time I take it, I get a huge burst of energy, and I become mean, aggressive, moody, irritable, and basically turn into a total asshole. It sucks because I love the way my body looks and feels from it. So basically I think I have to stop taking it, it just isn't worth it for the mental side effects. So I am really thinking about taking SARMS instead. Dylan has explained that there is a much greater sense of wellbeing on them. I would really like to know if any one else has experience with this that they could share, specifically about feelings of WELLBEING on SARMS vs steroids, or lack there of. Looking forward to your responses :)

'After much research, I decided to start a cycle of Anavar.'

Warm up the astra-glide...
read some of the sticky's on this forum concerning proper cycle set up, oral only cycles and then get back at us bro. You've been sticking your nuts in the pudding...

yes you damn sure need to stop taking it without a test base. that is the most irresponsible thing to do is an oral only cycle. now the roasting begins of your behind for a few posts and we will move on to the sarms but yes I feel great on sarms a little bit like someone said they feel on tren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjXZvcgHIXY

bro, fucking anavar??? to make it worse, oral only? what do you expect? of course your going to feel like shit.. even with test you wont feel the greatest because of the toxicity and lethargy it causes... thats your liver talking... i thoroughly hope your taking cycle support when you use anavar...

sarms wlll never make you feel like some steroids can in terms of sides... things like primo for example can make you feel on top of the world... they give you an overall sense of well being... they are not as strong as steroids and noone will ever claim that but they are EXTREMELY strong on their own and they do not carry any of the sides... you will feel great the entire cycle which is what you want when you run a cycle... you want to feel on top of the world and like superman... you dont want to feel like dog shit and have a million sides...

What is "much research"? A few weekends of Google surfing? Bro listen to Dylsn and get to reading your ass off for months because your research has yielded very little fruit so far. We care about your well being here and will not baby you. Get to work!

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

brother, you have to know and be prepared from reading on here, if you have done "much research", that an anavar only cycle is probably the worst thing you could possibly do, next to a dbol only... they are at the top of the list of worst cycles on the planet, so the tough love is going to be given...

Hey guys,

brand new to this site and to the forums. Also brand new to steroids. After much research, I decided to start a cycle of Anavar. The thing is though, that without question, EVERY single time I take it, I get a huge burst of energy, and I become mean, aggressive, moody, irritable, and basically turn into a total asshole. It sucks because I love the way my body looks and feels from it. So basically I think I have to stop taking it, it just isn't worth it for the mental side effects. So I am really thinking about taking SARMS instead. Dylan has explained that there is a much greater sense of wellbeing on them. I would really like to know if any one else has experience with this that they could share, specifically about feelings of WELLBEING on SARMS vs steroids, or lack there of. Looking forward to your responses :)

I'm glad you stopped the Anavar, because oral only cycles are a terrible idea and Anavar is basically a chick drug anyways.

Sarms are a wonderful alternative. I always feel great on them, and they don't carry the side effects that steroids do. They also provide incredible results and minimal shutdown without doing anything negative to your health markers.

Tell me what your stats and goals are, and I'd be happy to help set a good sarms stack up for you

Thanks for your responses guys. I feel humbled in a good way, lol and appreciate the feedback. I will stop using anavar right now. And what I will do is really actually research SARMS, as they seem so much better than steroids. I mean just so much better. Dylan thanks for your response. And Rick Rock, I would love if you could help me set up a good SARMS stack. I'm 27, 160 lbs, 12 percent bodyfat, and have been seriously working out for 10 years. My goals are to put on some size, but mostly to get really cut, and get to about 6% body fat. With that being said, should I get the SARMS stack Dylan recommended for cutting in his Youtube video? Those are: Mk2866, S4, and GW. RickRock, is there anything you would change about those? Any other thoughts about SARMS and wellbeing I would love to hear. Thanks brothers! :D

'should I get the SARMS stack Dylan recommended for cutting in his Youtube video?'

Dylan is the right hand of God, I'm the left hand of the Devil... listen to Dylan's video before we go paper, rock, scissor on that ass. Lol Fuck me running... yeah bro Dylan is the 411 of all things PED related bro. Follow his advice to a T, he'll probably hit you up on a great stack recommendation here as well.

SARMS are a much safer option for you at this point. This is a great cutting set up..

Cutting Stack

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for your responses guys. I feel humbled in a good way, lol and appreciate the feedback. I will stop using anavar right now. And what I will do is really actually research SARMS, as they seem so much better than steroids. I mean just so much better. Dylan thanks for your response. And Rick Rock, I would love if you could help me set up a good SARMS stack. I'm 27, 160 lbs, 12 percent bodyfat, and have been seriously working out for 10 years. My goals are to put on some size, but mostly to get really cut, and get to about 6% body fat. With that being said, should I get the SARMS stack Dylan recommended for cutting in his Youtube video? Those are: Mk2866, S4, and GW. RickRock, is there anything you would change about those? Any other thoughts about SARMS and wellbeing I would love to hear. Thanks brothers! :D

No problem at all brother. I think I have the perfect setup for you. The stack I propose you do for your goals is this one that will allow you to shred up nicely while adding some nice lean muscle mass in the process. It is called the ultra super stack, and here is the setup

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-super-stack-12weeks

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 Mk-2866 25mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

'should i get the sarms stack dylan recommended for cutting in his youtube video?'

dylan is the right hand of god, i'm the left hand of the devil... Listen to dylan's video before we go paper, rock, scissor on that ass. Lol fuck me running... Yeah bro dylan is the 411 of all things ped related bro. Follow his advice to a t, he'll probably hit you up on a great stack recommendation here as well.

lol your the man

LOVE your attitude brother... thats what separates the guys that surpass their goals and the guys who end up living with regret for making stupid decisions... that being said, i have the perfect layout for you... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I am 110% new here. This is actually my first post so go easy on me. HAHA. With that said i am also very new to SARMS. I also wanted some input. Two days ago I was recommended to buy SARMS first before I attempted a Winny + Test stack. The SARMS I bought are a SARM Series product. I purchased the Testolic RAD-140 and Anadrine S4. Both in pill form. I take 2 pills of Testolic and 1 pill of S4 in the morning with my pre-workout as well as 3, (2.5mg) pills yohimbine. 12 Hours later i take 1 Testolic and 1 S4 pill. Not to mention my BCAAs, Ignition and Protein powder throughout the day.

My question is what is the difference between the oral droplets and the pills? When speaking to the guy working at the store he mentioned the pills are better overall. I see everyone recommending the oral drops so any information is truly appreciated.

Thank you,

Matt

I am 110% new here. This is actually my first post so go easy on me. HAHA. With that said i am also very new to SARMS. I also wanted some input. Two days ago I was recommended to buy SARMS first before I attempted a Winny + Test stack. The SARMS I bought are a SARM Series product. I purchased the Testolic RAD-140 and Anadrine S4. Both in pill form. I take 2 pills of Testolic and 1 pill of S4 in the morning with my pre-workout as well as 3, (2.5mg) pills yohimbine. 12 Hours later i take 1 Testolic and 1 S4 pill. Not to mention my BCAAs, Ignition and Protein powder throughout the day.

My question is what is the difference between the oral droplets and the pills? When speaking to the guy working at the store he mentioned the pills are better overall. I see everyone recommending the oral drops so any information is truly appreciated.

Thank you,

Matt

Also forgot to mention I am trying to cut big time. I started a new job 4 years ago and became a fat ass, so the road to a healthy lifestyle has been in the works. I am 6'1 232lbs. Not idea about BF% but I am definitely not healthy. I have been focused for a few months now.

Thanks again!

Top Bottom