napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Great site

Christmas

I’ve been on these forums for a few months now and learned a lot. Everyone is very helpful.

I recently joined a fitness accountability group on Facebook because my last one I ended up being the only one posting results. This new one happens to be a page for a supplement company. Looks like all the motivated ones are that I found. Definitely not buying their stuff, it’s basically overpriced caffeine and protein powder. But after being here, the difference in knowledge is pretty extreme, as in astoundingly low on their side.

A few months ago I decided to eat like a bodybuilder, which compared to the average gym user is still very healthy and very optimal for long term health: you have to be if you cycle. Since then, back in the New Year, I dropped from 36% bodyfat to 28% by March when I found this site. Weight loss was slow since medical bills are expensive when the doctor is convinced you have cancer, even though later it’s proven to be an infection. Treated the infection, treated hypothyroidism by adding more iodine: somehow I ended up horribly deficient in iodine. Now I’m about 22% body fat, which is 10-12% higher than I want to be, but it’s progress. I was 24% bodyfat a week ago, so I’m thinking lack of iodine contributed to a bit of water weight.

I’ve learned a lot from Dylan’s videos, especially nutrition. I started watching them in January of this year, and following it.

Just thanking all the contributors who’ve helped answer my questions and been supportive. Changes in bodyfat become a lot more apparent under 25% and it’s a huge confidence and dopamine boost.

you are very welcome brother and i appreciate you writing this... ive noticed you since you got here to be someone who listens well and contributes INSIGHTFUL information and you are a real asset here

I'm glad you find the site useful and informative bro. Thanks for the feedback

Top Bottom