napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Got my blood test results. Slightly surprised

tacowednesday

Hey guys, just got my blood test results before starting a LGD cycle and for my age (24) my T seems quite low at 543. Anything else notable you can see? Thanks.

Attachments

• bt.pdf
    9.3 KB · Views: 8
thats not quite low at all... its about 140 points under the average for your age but thats not quite low... its something to keep an eye on as you get older but i would be hesitant to get into anything highly suppressive until you are in your 30's... your lh and fsh look good as well

thats not quite low at all... its about 140 points under the average for your age but thats not quite low... its something to keep an eye on as you get older but i would be hesitant to get into anything highly suppressive until you are in your 30's... your lh and fsh look good as well

Okay great. Thanks for looking at that Dylan. Yeah I don't plan on touching anything highly suppressive for at least 10 years. I've read about all of what you guys say all the time, plus I'm recently married and we plan on having kids. So SARMS is what I'll be sticking with for the time being.

Thanks for sharing... Now you see why we preach wait until you're older for AAS.

Top Bottom