napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Good way to go on 1st sarms cycle?

MaxGain

What's up guys?

I'm looking to start a sarms cycle, I've gotten to a point where my lifts are stuck, weight gain is super slow.

I'd rather stear clear of gear for now and make that jump later. So I've been thinking about a sarms cycle to see if I can bump up my lifts and maybe add alittle size also.

I'm 22yo
5'11"
185lb around 15% body fat
Been training a few years
I'm bulking now and will continue to try to bulk the next few months especially if I can get a good sarm.
I'd like to start with only one compound to see how I react, and I've looked into lgd 4033 and rad 140. But I would like to know some of your more educated thoughts on a first cycle and what would be best for me and could also use some pct ideas for what sarms y'all suggest.

And also wondering who yall usually place an order with and what compound you have used from that source, and this you can pm me about if you'd rather not post it. Thanks alot guys. If there's anything I left out that would be good to know let me know thanks.

Bro, I'd go with Lgd if you must pick one, but I'd highly suggest adding s4 to that. That's an incredible combo. This is the protocol

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Bro, I'd go with Lgd if you must pick one, but I'd highly suggest adding s4 to that. That's an incredible combo. This is the protocol

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

With the s4 I'm just worried of the eye sight problems I hear of. And if it does effect eye sight is it permanent or does it stop as you pct?

And thanks alot Rick. I see you in every thread helpin, good man.

The vision sides of S4 are overplayed man. For most people it will cause just a slight yellowish tint to lights and it takes a little longer to adjust from dark to light and vise versa. They are very minor for most people. If you run it and the sides are worse you just stop taking the S4 and they go away quickly. When S4 metabolizes, it binds to the receptors in the eyes which is what causes the issue. As soon as you stop taking it, they start to go away. This effect is not permanent.

How often do you change your training?

Your diet?

My diet only changes if I am cutting.

But my training, I've mostly always been strength training usually no more than 5 reps for my sets. Been that way a while but yes I have played with my volume and how many times per week I train and things like that but my trading is always balls to the walls slammin heavy weight.

With the s4 I'm just worried of the eye sight problems I hear of. And if it does effect eye sight is it permanent or does it stop as you pct?

And thanks alot Rick. I see you in every thread helpin, good man.
Glad to help Bro!

The s4 sides are only while on it, easily controlled and dose dependant. 100% temporary and nothing that's anything to worry about for most people

if you dont want to go with s4 then go with mk2866... s4 is the better option in this stack and there is NOTHING permanent about it... im giving you a layout with all three in there so you can see how they are all ran.. drop whatever you want out and the cycle still stays the same in terms of the other compounds and their length and dosing...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Try S4, I don't think you'll regret it. As others have said the sides are overplayed. For me S4 knocks spots off ostarine.

My diet only changes if I am cutting.

But my training, I've mostly always been strength training usually no more than 5 reps for my sets. Been that way a while but yes I have played with my volume and how many times per week I train and things like that but my trading is always balls to the walls slammin heavy weight.

That's a likely reason why you have gotten to a point where "your lifts are stuck, weight gain is super slow."

you always have to make changes to shock your body bro... thats all part of surpassing plateaus or sticking pionts...

Top Bottom