napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Good steroids for a guy with high BP?

sosedibla

I have a naturally high blood pressure, but yet I always trained pretty well, and achieved a really good form. I would like to get a little help from the chemistry, and get even better. Is there any steroid I can take and not worry for messing with my BP even more?

Well I am someone in your situation. I'm probably worse off than you. I can also say everything will raise your bp to some degree. Unless your on bp meds, your gonna have a hard time.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

If you start using aas. You bp will rise a bit. I have it as well and control it with prescription meds from my dr

I'm borderline... Hawthorne Berry has done wonders for me so much so I'm off BP meds. I recommend the liquid extract over the capsules.

Is Primo maybe the way to go????
All steroids have the potential of raising bp... Fricken Anavar raised my BP... The key is to get your BP under control first then go from there. OCT products can help also...

What are your stats and history? Have you used aas before? I would agree with rockmfhudd...sarms might be the best way to go...they can really help with fat loss and improving your bp not worsening it.

any oral is not going to be a good option because one of the main concerns is blood pressure increases and that's pretty much a guarantee with oral use... all anabolics can cause this though bro... sarms will not do any of this to you and would be a far better option... you may want to consider them as a much better alternative for you...

Top Bottom