napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Good SARMS stack for women

New to the site but wanted to know everyone's opinion on a good SARMS cutting stack for women?

I think the best cutting stack for women is the enhanced super stack from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

New to the site but wanted to know everyone's opinion on a good SARMS cutting stack for women?

i would go with the ultra super stack... its a favorite amongst many females... here is the link to purchase it followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=152&search=ultra

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 5 mg day first two weeks then bump to 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Both stack above are great! SARMS are excellent for achieving goals in cutting and building lean mass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

women respond extremely well to sarms, many times better than even men do... mk2866 seems to do wonders for females...

my wife did the triple stack first run then the gw sr9009, s4 and mk2866 the second and loved it total lost in 1 year was 28 lbs and shit ton of bodyfat from a size 10 to a size 3/4 but it also needs to be said change diet and training habits help as well but that stack is amazing and makes me a happy hubby lol

the triple stack is great for women but the ultra super stack that i gave is going to be the best option

the triple stack is great for women but the ultra super stack that i gave is going to be the best option

Thanks Dylan! My friend also told me I should give her half a cc of test every two weeks but I don't want her to effect her ovaries is there any truth to that??

Thanks Dylan! My friend also told me I should give her half a cc of test every two weeks but I don't want her to effect her ovaries is there any truth to that??

do yourself a very large favor... dont talk to your friend about any of this again... good fucking lord... THIS is why people get hurt so often..

Oh geez....ya man do yourself a HUGE favor and ignore any advice like that.

Ok I get your point!

im not upset with you, im upset at the absurdity that gets passed around... its out of your control but what happens is some asshole acts like they know something, which they clearly no nothing about and then give advice that is very harmful and reckless and then people get hurt... and then wonder why... its ridiculous... you know by now to just come here and ask and we have your back!

Top Bottom