napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Good quality Sarms and affordable price

Ariel

Banned
I have tried Sarmsx but what I'm looking for, it say that they are out of stock and I see other ones but I don't trust them, Sarms pharma, don't trust them Sarms Premium with location in Mexico and in California, I need some GW 50156, S -4 and Wk2866, any Idea any body where I can get this, I want to use it with my PCT to hold my gains while I do my nolvadex and Clomid

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Okay, thanks Bro, I will check it out, thanks Cowboy

Thank you Zeigo, I will be on the watch, thanks Bro

I have tried Sarmsx but what I'm looking for, it say that they are out of stock and I see other ones but I don't trust them, Sarms pharma, don't trust them Sarms Premium with location in Mexico and in California, I need some GW 50156, S -4 and Wk2866, any Idea any body where I can get this, I want to use it with my PCT to hold my gains while I do my nolvadex and Clomid

Make sure you only run the mk2866 for 4 weeks as it may start to cause some mild suppression and you don’t want any suppression during pct. I personally wouldn’t use s4 in pct.

Thank you Cowboy, I'm going to use the S -4 in my last 8 weeks during my cycle and the GW 50156 and MK 2866, will only used for 4 weeks in my PCT, thank Bro very helpful

Thank you, brothers I highly, greatly appreciate your help, I'm waiting for something that I order first then I will need the Sarms I'm building my Pre Cycle, My Cycle and PCT, getting ready to compete in November, doing a short cycle of 10 weeks now and then I'm going to do another cycle just for stetic in August so that I'll be ready by October and on the big day in November I will compete and win first place, I'll upload pictures of the competition, so all of you feel proud of me. Thank you for all your support and help

Top Bottom