domestic-supply
        
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition
        
napsgear
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: Good news/bad news blood work

  1. #1

    Good news/bad news blood work

    I'm 9 weeks into a cycle of test cyp 350 mg.

    The good news is the test cyp is legit and my test is in the 1400's.

    The bad news is my estrogen is WAY TOO HIGH 567! I've been taking aromasin 12.5 eod from the same lab.

    Should I up the dose to 25 everyday??? Go higher??? Can I get it back down??? Need some help here brothers


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Probably got yourself some bad aromasin. Estrogen should be no where neeeaaaar that level.

    Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    PHURIOUS
    Guest
    Bro your cholesterol is way high too. What kind of foods are u eating?


    PHURIOUS

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TX TERROR View Post
    Probably got yourself some bad aromasin. Estrogen should be no where neeeaaaar that level.

    Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    I agree.

    For reference, At 350mg Test C I had a T of 2000 and E2 well controlled but it takes 12.5mg ED.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by PHURIOUS View Post
    Bro your cholesterol is way high too. What kind of foods are u eating?


    PHURIOUS

    Yea man. Not looking good. You may be at risk, especially if you smoke, have high blood pressure, or have a family history of heart disease.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by TX TERROR View Post
    Probably got yourself some bad aromasin. Estrogen should be no where neeeaaaar that level.

    Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    Yeah I think the aromasin is beat

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by PHURIOUS View Post
    Bro your cholesterol is way high too. What kind of foods are u eating?


    PHURIOUS
    I've been on a deficit diet. Egg whites, oatmeal , chicken breast fish turkey, rice , low fat yogurt, lentils, veggies, salad, steak

    Can it be high because I wasn't fasted??

  8. #8
    Bro 1 800 check yourself before you wreck yourself bro !

  9. #9
    PHURIOUS
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JL14028 View Post
    I've been on a deficit diet. Egg whites, oatmeal , chicken breast fish turkey, rice , low fat yogurt, lentils, veggies, salad, steak

    Can it be high because I wasn't fasted??
    I honestly dont know cause its really high


    PHURIOUS

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by NY ROBO View Post
    Bro your jacked the fuck up. Your need some letro and get that cholesterol in check asap. Your a walking stroke waiting to happen.

    Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
    I only have aromasin ...I have a fresh bottle of aromasin from Pure essence ...I'm gonna switch to that 25 mg ED ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •