dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: Good News... ALL VIDEOS WILL BE RETURNING... Read to find out...

  1. #1

    Good News... ALL VIDEOS WILL BE RETURNING... Read to find out...

    I have some great news... ALL of my videos , as i previously said, were backed up and saved as long term thinking is always used... While they may have been removed from youtube, youtube does NOT own the world and so now, these videos will all be posted up on their own site under a MUCH better and easier format... If you have ever used netflix, then you will see the similarities when the site opens. I was just sent the new format last night and it is nothing short of amazing and the fact this was done in a little over a weeks time is nothing less than miraculous... This site will be far better for use than youtube and you will have full access to all of these videos as they are reposted and redited... They will not all be on at once but each day more and more will be back up and new videos will also be posted... This will be the site of all sites for information and there is nothing even close to its existence out there today... The announcement should be coming within the next few days and possibly even tomorrow so stay tuned and get ready to have an even better and upgraded site to see all of my videos!
    [URL="https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct"]


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    I have some great news... ALL of my videos , as i previously said, were backed up and saved as long term thinking is always used... While they may have been removed from youtube, youtube does NOT own the world and so now, these videos will all be posted up on their own site under a MUCH better and easier format... If you have ever used netflix, then you will see the similarities when the site opens. I was just sent the new format last night and it is nothing short of amazing and the fact this was done in a little over a weeks time is nothing less than miraculous... This site will be far better for use than youtube and you will have full access to all of these videos as they are reposted and redited... They will not all be on at once but each day more and more will be back up and new videos will also be posted... This will be the site of all sites for information and there is nothing even close to its existence out there today... The announcement should be coming within the next few days and possibly even tomorrow so stay tuned and get ready to have an even better and upgraded site to see all of my videos!
    Good for you i new you'd get it back on line.

    Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1964 View Post
    Good for you i new you'd get it back on line.

    Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
    absolutely bro
    [URL="https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct"]


  4. #4
    Cool... Looking forward to the new site and format.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Cool... Looking forward to the new site and format.
    thanks brother, it looks very very similar to netflix
    [URL="https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct"]


  6. #6
    With all the nonsense going on, it's nice to hear some good news.

  7. #7
    Awesome news brother! Can't wait to check out the site and all the content once it goes live

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by moebetter View Post
    With all the nonsense going on, it's nice to hear some good news.
    i think you all will be impressed when you see it... it kind of caught me off guard because it was more than i expected
    [URL="https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct"]


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Awesome news brother! Can't wait to check out the site and all the content once it goes live
    its almost ready bro!
    [URL="https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct"]


  10. #10
    Awesome! Grats Dylan, I was getting bored not having videos to watch...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •