napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Good to be back. It's been a while.

BlkMagic13

Hello again everyone. It's great to be back. It's about that time of the year to start another sarms run. I had great success at the beginning of the year running the triple stack (mk2866, S4 and GW) and loved S4 especially. For my next run I'm looking at rad-140, SR-9009 and gw. In Australia at the moment there seems to be a new "sarms" supplier popping up every week. To me a lot of seems a bit shady and too good to be true. Anyway , I wish to continue to get my sarms through SarmsX but with my first order I got part of it seized by customs. My question is should I risk putting in another order as I don't have an alternate address and friends/family aren't comfortable having me get sarms sent to them on my behalf.

Welcome back man.
Hmmm. Im going to let someone with a bit more experience on the particular topic answer. Not sure about the whole customs thing. All mine have been good. And I know things are different in your country.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Contact Sarmsx and see if they can help you with this bro. It's extremely rare for any shipments from sarmsx to not get through customs

its very very rare to have any customs issues... there success rate is 98% on customs so you were one of the very few... you can contact them first about it and just make sure but you should be completely fine

Thanks Rick and Dylan. Will get in contact with SarmsX. Some of the things of heard about the local suppliers here is rather disappointing. I can't they do what they do to fellow human beings.

Just emailed SarmsX with my query. God I hope it's good to go. Really don't trust these local shady suppliers here in Oz.

Top Bottom