napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gonzo's SARMsX Log - Stack/Log/Measurable/Pics - Starting 8/15/2016

Gonzo13

Evening everyone,

Starting SarmsX stack in the am. Here are the specifics:

SarmsX Stack Log

Stack
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)
1-12 Triple X Stack PWO 3 days per week
100mg Test Cyp M/Th
0.5mg Anastrazole T/F/Sn

Nutrition
2350 calories per day
50% protein
25% carbs
25% fat
1 cheat day per week

Training Schedule
M/W/F - CrossFit
T - Push Day (Chest, Triceps, Shoulders)
Th - Pull Day (Back, Biceps, Traps, Core)
Sat - Ancillary Legs

Stats
Age - 39
Height - 6'0
Weight - 224
BF - 9.6%
Biceps - 16.5 in
Chest - 46 in
Shoulders - 55 in
Neck - 18.5 in
Waist - 35 in
Mid Thigh - 27 in
Calves - 16.5 in

Measurables:
Bench Press - 375lbs
Squat 3 Rep Max - 405lbs
Front Squat 2 Rep Max - 315lbs
Deadlift - 415lbs
Clean & Jerk - 225lbs
1 mile run - 8:06
1000m Row - 3:43
Christine (3rounds 500m row/12 Deadlifts bodyweight/21 box jumps) - 13:59
DT (5 rounds 12 reps 155lbs Deadlift/Hang Power Clean/Push jerk) - 15:17
Fran - (21/15/9 Thrusters/Pullups) - 6:40

Starting Pics:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Sorry the pics aren't better but all I had time to get done tonight. So there you go. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. I welcome any input.

fucking sweet bro... I LOVE trt and sarms stacks... you may want to consider raising carbs a bit and dropping fats a bit.. nothing drastic but 5-10 % in opposite directions... 35 and 15 would do extremely well for you... OR even better... 55 protein, 30 carbs and 15 fat...

cycle looks spot on and i expect you to do extremely well on this... i'll be here to answer any questions you have and for support... get ready for some serious gains!

Glad you guys approve! Anyone notice anything I'm missing? Anything I should add? Additional SARMs or AAS? Just curious.

Looks like a great setup bro! I'm in to follow your progress. I'm very interested in seeing how this stack treats you

Glad you guys approve! Anyone notice anything I'm missing? Anything I should add? Additional SARMs or AAS? Just curious.

what is the main goal of the cycle and how many cycles have you ran? what was your previous cycle and when?

what is the main goal of the cycle and how many cycles have you ran? what was your previous cycle and when?

I'm planning on dropping some weight/BF & increasing my cardio/CrossFit performance.

5th cycle w/AAS, 3rd run of SARMs, first run of SARMsX product. Last cycle of AAS was last summer. 12 weeks of tren/test cyp. Looked phenomenal but performance sucked. Ran 8 weeks of SARMs1 Ostarine/Cardarine/Andarine that I finished a month ago. Was not impressed.

I'm planning on dropping some weight/BF & increasing my cardio/CrossFit performance.

5th cycle w/AAS, 3rd run of SARMs, first run of SARMsX product. Last cycle of AAS was last summer. 12 weeks of tren/test cyp. Looked phenomenal but performance sucked. Ran 8 weeks of SARMs1 Ostarine/Cardarine/Andarine that I finished a month ago. Was not impressed.

two things i would consider adding... rad-140 and eq... im not sure if you want to add any other anabolics but with your goals, eq is the perfect fit along with rad-140... other than that, everything looks great...

two things i would consider adding... rad-140 and eq... im not sure if you want to add any other anabolics but with your goals, eq is the perfect fit along with rad-140... other than that, everything looks great...

Funny you bring that up. I have two bottles of EQ 300mg per mL. Don't know if that is enough though. I was considering adding Ostarine but hadn't considered Rad140. Why one or the other? Thanks for the help.

Top Bottom