napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Going from SARMS to First Test only cycle. Have a few questions if you can assist.

TunaTaint

Sarms user for 2 years and gonna start pinning

I am leaning towards a 500 MG Testosterone Enanthate split weekly into 2 250 mg injections

Ok now regarding AI ... I am looking for advice on this as I see many different opinions on it <----

And for PCT I was going to use Nolvadex .

Ok now dont flame me too hard lolll

Opnions on it overall?> Suggestions?

AI suggestions?

Thanks in advance guys

[FONT=&quot]when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well? N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There?s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on?N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]

I def wouldn?t go any higher then 500 Test. Since your new to pinning I would suggest using insulin needles believe me makes a huge difference!! I only use insulin needles for the past few years. I like pinning 3 times a week I find it?s easier to control estrogen by keeping your levels more stable but twice a week isn?t bad if that?s what u want to do. I actually havnt gone higher then 300 test in years and don?t see the need to really go higher then that I get great results and keep the water weight and sides down to a minimum. That?s just my two cents.

i think the guys above covered it all. i would be curious to hear your transition from sarms to test at a moderate dose cycle and what you liked and didn't like so followup

Personally id go 350-400mg/week.

I was waaaaaay happier running that level dose. When I went to 500mg/week and even 600mg/week and to be honest I looked drier (obviously!) and acne was able to keep in check at the lower dose but 500-600mg/week I started breaking out like crazy.

AI hands down for me its aromasin. Id start at 10mg/eod and adjust from there based on week 5 bloods.

PCT you can run just nolva if you want. Id run it 40/40/40/20/20/20 over a 6 week PCT plus you need to taper off your AI, dont just drop it once you stop pinning as you will still have test in your system aromatizing.

Id also add N2Generate ES.

Also personally ive enjoyed running sarms cycles more so than AAS cycles. I will still do 1 AAS cycle every 12-24 months and do a full PCT but in between that time its only sarms and when I do run an AAS cycle its always low dose test (200-250mg/week) plus another compound (oral like tbol or another injectable like primo).

i think the guys above covered it all. i would be curious to hear your transition from sarms to test at a moderate dose cycle and what you liked and didn't like so followup

Yes I?m always curious to hear how guys like the transition. Some love it and some don?t. I was hooked from the first pin haha

Yes I?m always curious to hear how guys like the transition. Some love it and some don?t. I was hooked from the first pin haha

Yea for me I dont run stand alone test cycles anymore so I cant get away with pinning once a week with Test Cyp.

It then becomes 3 pins a week and with a young family and work its just a pain in the ass (literally!).

If I were single or didnt have kids yea it would be much easier and less of a hassle but now im just fucking old and dont have the time or patience lol!

Yea for me I dont run stand alone test cycles anymore so I cant get away with pinning once a week with Test Cyp.

It then becomes 3 pins a week and with a young family and work its just a pain in the ass (literally!).

If I were single or didnt have kids yea it would be much easier and less of a hassle but now im just fucking old and dont have the time or patience lol!
i just hate fucking pinning and the older i get the far far far less i want to deal with any sort of side effects... everything goes when you get a bit older, patience, looks, etc. LOLLLL seriously though, you do learn that you can run far less and still get tremendous results... often times we get caught up into thinking we need 10 compounds and crazy doses... most of us have all done it at some point or another, even KNOWING and PREACHING better, we still tend to do things... some just learn far quicker than others do!

i just hate fucking pinning and the older i get the far far far less i want to deal with any sort of side effects... everything goes when you get a bit older, patience, looks, etc. LOLLLL seriously though, you do learn that you can run far less and still get tremendous results... often times we get caught up into thinking we need 10 compounds and crazy doses... most of us have all done it at some point or another, even KNOWING and PREACHING better, we still tend to do things... some just learn far quicker than others do!

Yea agreed 100%. Its why I still have some awesome ZPHC test C and spectrum primo from Domestic-Supply still waiting for me to use LOL! I will run it but just dedicating myself to pinning 3x a week is the only thing delaying me.

I also may just run the test at 150-200mg/week and add in yk11 or s23 or something like that. Pin the test once a week and see where the yk11 or s23 gets me.

Dunno yet lots of options. I give the guys credit that run daily doses or prop with tren ace or npp, etc. I couldnt do that that is dedication!

Yea agreed 100%. Its why I still have some awesome ZPHC test C and spectrum primo from Domestic-Supply still waiting for me to use LOL! I will run it but just dedicating myself to pinning 3x a week is the only thing delaying me.

I also may just run the test at 150-200mg/week and add in yk11 or s23 or something like that. Pin the test once a week and see where the yk11 or s23 gets me.

Dunno yet lots of options. I give the guys credit that run daily doses or prop with tren ace or npp, etc. I couldnt do that that is dedication!
ive done it many times but those days are over for me... !

I don?t really mind injecting three time a week but I use insulin needles so it?s not so much a comfort thing but a time mange thing lol. My last cycle I?m juts coming off of I finally tried NPP and I found my new favorite compound lol. Wow brought my physique to a level I never hit before. Can?t to run it again.

Honesty I've thought about the same thing Awm said in between running sarms just running a test only cycle and maybe var and keep the test at 200 250mg like Awm said as I preach less is more and I feel for me that might be a good starting point 2 see how i would like it or if I just want 2 only ever run sarms.

Honesty I've thought about the same thing Awm said in between running sarms just running a test only cycle and maybe var and keep the test at 200 250mg like Awm said as I preach less is more and I feel for me that might be a good starting point 2 see how i would like it or if I just want 2 only ever run sarms.

Yea test only id cap it at max 400mg/week.

I had the best results for myself at 375mg/week test only. Minimal sides and AI kept me spot on. At 500mg and 600mg/week sides were more noticeable, had a tougher time with estrogen and AI, and I dont really get acne but at those levels I started getting it pretty bad.

Just my opinion. My test levels were at 1800+ at 375mg/week so I mean if you cant get noticeable gains at almost 2000 total test levels then you arent doing something right.

Going forward I always run proviron at 50mg/day for all 12 weeks of my cycles as the free test bump is great then can layer in another oral or compound.

Top Bottom