napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Going overseas, what are my cycle options?

DL_00

Hey guys, my question is a two-part question. First of all, I was supposed to have already started my new cycle, but last month I accepted a job offer in Iraq as a contractor. In a few weeks or so, I'll be going through an in-depth physical including lots of blood work. I recently started taking mk-677, as I figured that'd be quite safe, but want to add to that. What other sarms could I stack that would not effect blood work, bp, cholesterol, glucose, or any negative aspect of my health as I do not want to risk losing the job opportunity. I was wanting to add maybe GW and S4.

Question #2. When I do get over there in Iraq on the military base, I'm not sure if I'm going to want to risk running gear there as it'd be surefire termination if I was caught with vials of controlled substances, syringes, needles, etc. I'll have to scope out the situation. But if I deem it too risky, what would the best alternative be? Obviously I could run sarms there, but what about stacking some prohormones like 1-AD and 4-AD? I haven't messed around with these prohormone-type products in forever. Or what about sarms with some orals like dbol, var, or drol? It'd be much easier to just hide some pills than vials/syringes/needles/alcohol wipes. Of course I would still use standard pct practices, minus hcg. I'm just trying to think in advance what the best alternative option would be without risking too many sides from everything being taken orally! Any insight is appreciated.

p.s. I'm currently waiting on a reship from PL, which I hope is successful! I'm going to have it prepared in a care package for a friend to send to me if I do deem it fairly safe to run a cycle there.

yes, gw and s4 are the two best you could go with so you have that right... i would never use that bull shit you listed for pro hormones... thats a waste of time and money... you can run sarms with orals but its quite ignorant bro... you will have a fuck of a time recovering and that means you will have a very hard time keeping anything you gain... its not smart at all...

I'd personally run lgd with the s4 and GW if you are looking for something to help add lean mass like an oral steroid would. That would go well with MK-677 as well.

Why don't you try and get a Trt script in addition to your other stack and get your test script shipped to you?

Sarms is the way to go until you get your situation figured out - no doubt. Unless they are sending your blood to a WADA (lol) lab there is no issue. If I was in your shoes yes: GW, MK-677, S4 sounds perfect. And I totally agree with Dylan that oral AAS with out Test just opens the door to problems you probably don't want to deal with given your work schedule. Good luck with the new job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No test, no orals. Stick with sarms. I have run blood work while taking them and haven't seen anything negative.

To take gear overseas and cycle like everyone on here cycles.....It's very common to do that
i see what your saying bro... just get the script so you at least have it and its legal and then just run cycles, not trt... if that would work , thats a good option, but if not, then just stick with sarms stacks... do not run orals without test period...

i see what your saying bro... just get the script so you at least have it and its legal and then just run cycles, not trt... if that would work , thats a good option, but if not, then just stick with sarms stacks... do not run orals without test period...

Yes exactly so you have a script if your wanting to do a Sarms+ Test cycle or something, worded it wrong on my first post

Top Bottom