napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Going to order some SARMS here quick question first...

Orbital

I'm about to order some Osta for myself and some GW for my g/f. First time either of us are using any PED/Sarm. Want to just try one each and not a stack to see results and how it effects us before stacking...

My question is for myself I know Osta isn't technically a sarm and can be supressive on longer cycles (I'm thinking 6-8 weeks is what I'll try) to avoid supression should I take HCGenerate or Clomid during the cycle and for 3 or so weeks afterwards? Or would just like any test suplement do?

Dylan if you read this, Thanks for your videos you are what turned me onto this stuff. This site also seems to have the best wealth of knowledge and most legit recommendations from others I've seen.

I'm about to order some Osta for myself and some GW for my g/f. First time either of us are using any PED/Sarm. Want to just try one each and not a stack to see results and how it effects us before stacking...

My question is for myself I know Osta isn't technically a sarm and can be supressive on longer cycles (I'm thinking 6-8 weeks is what I'll try) to avoid supression should I take HCGenerate or Clomid during the cycle and for 3 or so weeks afterwards? Or would just like any test suplement do?

Dylan if you read this, Thanks for your videos you are what turned me onto this stuff. This site also seems to have the best wealth of knowledge and most legit recommendations from others I've seen.

bro, osta most certainly is technically a sarm... GW is the one thats not... your facts are way off...

hcgenerate? bro seriously? that is the biggest piece of trash you can think of... NO, do not use it... the suppression is MINIMAL at best... you dont use clomid on cycle? where in the world are you even getting that from? brother, your not paying attention to any of the videos or articles i put out...

run it like this... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

for your girlfriend, she just needs to run gw at 20 mg per day dosed 30 minutes prior to her workout... on non workout days, dose it all in the a.m.

she can run it 16 weeks at a time, take 2-3 weeks off and start again

You really need to run the ostarine and gw 12 weeks to get the full benefit. I wouldnt recommend running it less time than that.

If you do you will sell yourself short on results. Don't waste your money on hcgenerate at all.

Run the protocol and pct that Dylan laid out and you'll be set. Just make sure to get everything from www.sarmsx.com

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

bro, osta most certainly is technically a sarm... GW is the one thats not... your facts are way off...

hcgenerate? bro seriously? that is the biggest piece of trash you can think of... NO, do not use it... the suppression is MINIMAL at best... you dont use clomid on cycle? where in the world are you even getting that from? brother, your not paying attention to any of the videos or articles i put out...

run it like this... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

for your girlfriend, she just needs to run gw at 20 mg per day dosed 30 minutes prior to her workout... on non workout days, dose it all in the a.m.

she can run it 16 weeks at a time, take 2-3 weeks off and start again

Yea sorry I mispoke about the gw/osta and got that backwards. But honestly I did read something that said it was an article by you about HCGenerate on cycle for suppression. Maybe it wasn't really, but someome using your name or was old and outdated. I'll link the article: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-complete-sarms-support-stack

I didn't know about the Clomid and that it isn't run on cycle, but in pct only. That's why I was asking, if anything is good to run with the osta on cycle to prevent suppression because I'd be worried about that maybe happening weeks unto it. I'm glad you took the time to lay out a plan for us both though, sorry if I got your info wrong and seemed to get you angry.

Yea sorry I mispoke about the gw/osta and got that backwards. But honestly I did read something that said it was an article by you about HCGenerate on cycle for suppression. Maybe it wasn't really, but someome using your name or was old and outdated. I'll link the article: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-complete-sarms-support-stack

I didn't know about the Clomid and that it isn't run on cycle, but in pct only. That's why I was asking, if anything is good to run with the osta on cycle to prevent suppression because I'd be worried about that maybe happening weeks unto it. I'm glad you took the time to lay out a plan for us both though, sorry if I got your info wrong and seemed to get you angry.

there's your problem... evolutionary... enough said.. stay a million miles from there

im not angry bro... don't worry!!

the layout i gave you shows d aspartic acid week 9-12... thats what helps with on cycle suppression with sarms... here's a link for that product... www.hardsupplements.com/post-cycle/test-boost/power-chews-d-test-180ct/

Alright, thanks to you both! Sorry for the misinformation. I got the osta/gw mixed up.

This is where I read about the HCGenerate maybe it was old or not really you, but someome using your name?http://www.evolutionary.org/the-complete-sarms-support-stack

I know clomid is really for pct, but since hcgenerate is trash is there anything you'd recommend to take with the osta to prevent suppression? 8-12 weeks on that can be suppressive, right?

Last edited:
Alright, thanks to you both! Sorry for the misinformation. I got the osta/gw mixed up.

This is where I read about the HCGenerate maybe it was old or not really you, but someome using your name?http://www.evolutionary.org/the-complete-sarms-support-stack

I know clomid is really for pct, but since hcgenerate is trash is there anything you'd recommend to take with the osta to prevent suppression? 8-12 weeks on that can be suppressive, right?

bro, im confused... i gave you the link in the above post to help with any suppression

Thanks I appreciate it. Sorry my phone is acting up it wasn't showing your reply or even my first post responding. I had to rewrite it and it looks like they just both posted.

I'll also get the daa for those last weeks like you suggest. Thanks again!

Thanks I appreciate it. Sorry my phone is acting up it wasn't showing your reply or even my first post responding. I had to rewrite it and it looks like they just both posted.

I'll also get the daa for those last weeks like you suggest. Thanks again!

all good brother... if you need anything else just let me know!

Top Bottom