napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Going for my 2ed bulking cycle suggestions

steven3441109

So I'm 5'9 3/4 39 years old started my bulk up at 197 now sitting at 210 in my 5th week of 700 sust 300 deca front load dbol @40 for 4 weeks.im looking for my 2ed cycle to have it ready was thinking of test c @700 deca @600 front load tbol @40 and end with hmmm maybe anavar or Winstrol???? Also I blast and Cruise @250 test c or might Change it to 300 test c this cruise not sure yet
c498c2fcb8bbe1bb2dcab12f893f10d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just curious about the dbol. How did you feel on it? Im looking to front load as well in my next cycle.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Just curious about the dbol. How did you feel on it? Im looking to front load as well in my next cycle.

I loved it I plan on cycling it again but I alternate so I'll probably go with tbol the next cycle

How are your strength gains so far is that Deca starting to kick in

How are your strength gains so far is that Deca starting to kick in

Oh yea definitely but the way I train is different than the local gym rat I have learn how to train with out going heavy all the time I still go heavy but just the 1st exercise then I break it down light for sets of 15 and control my muscles like muscle mind control ever since I started doing that I started to grow way faster.

Top Bottom