napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Going ham in gym and sickness?

Elemenohpee

Hey guys, so last cycle i caught the flu right after and lost a good amount of gains.. this time im mid cycle and feel flu like symptoms coming on again.. i notice when im on cycle i barely take any rest days.. and im able to train longer.. but obviously i need to find a balance because getting sick is the ultimate gains killer.. how often do you guys do rest days/week to make sure your body recovers well?

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Hey guys, so last cycle i caught the flu right after and lost a good amount of gains.. this time im mid cycle and feel flu like symptoms coming on again.. i notice when im on cycle i barely take any rest days.. and im able to train longer.. but obviously i need to find a balance because getting sick is the ultimate gains killer.. how often do you guys do rest days/week to make sure your body recovers well?

I'm sure plenty of people will have input for you and it varies from person, but won't vary is giving your body adequate rest! I noticed that to be a huge contributor between my first and second cycle, then my third cycle it was huge for me.

I never work out more than 5 days a week, and sometimes I do 3, but that's based on my busy schedule. When I do 3 days a week I'll make sure I work that week out to where I'm majoring of the major muscle groups.

Hope you figure it out and feel better man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barely take any rest days? AND train longer?? Bro....That's a big problem. That's extremely counterproductive. In my opinion it doesn't matter if you are on cycle or not, you should never exceed 5 days of weight training per week. You don't grow in the gym. You grow in the kitchen and while resting. Your body is probably trying to tell you something. Your CNS is stressed and you need to give your body a break every now and then. If you are tearing a muscle down before it has time to fully rebuild it will never build anything new and you just spin your wheels.

Top Bottom