napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Going crazy on Sarms

Ssarmer22

So, i really wanna get a little crazy on Sarms dosing, i was thinking about something like:

Mk 2866 at 50mg a day
Lgd at 30mg a day
RAD at 50mg a day

I know it's going to shut me down pretty good, but i'm really curious to see the results of Sarms at such high doses.

Now, i really would love to know how high you guys ran these compounds and if i should get, maybe a little lower or ever a little higher lol

Last edited:
I came here exactly for this, to know if this is too high, and if it is, to know how high i could go, now, everybody said it's too high, so it would be really nice if ya'll could say the highest dose i could go that are lower then the ones i said before.
I'm a big guy, 247 pounds i'm sure i could handle more than 10mg of lgd and 25mg os mk.
Somebody asked my why up there, i ran mk once, at 25mg, it was nice, but yeah, now i got a nice amount of money left and i got curious to see sarm effects at a high dose.

So, i really wanna get a little crazy on Sarms dosing, i was thinking about something like:

Mk 2866 at 50mg a day
Lgd at 30mg a day
RAD at 50mg a day

I know it's going to shut me down pretty good, but i'm really curious to see the results of Sarms at such high doses.

Now, i really would love to know how high you guys ran these compounds and if i should get, maybe a little lower or ever a little higher lol
here are the max doses you can run... or should i say should run.. you can do whatever you want but it would not be wise to exceed these doses..

rad140 30 mg day

mk2866 25 mg day

lgd 4033 10 mg day

did you already get your sarms?

Top Bottom