napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Goal Reevaluation

NarcissisticMach

What’s up bros,

So after more research and questions being answered here I have changed my goals from bulking to cutting. I am currently at about 18-20% body fat at 160 lbs, height is 5’9”. I want to get down to 8-10% body fat before I do a bulk. I would like to do this while still putting on lean muscle if that is possible. I will be running my calories at about 2100. F/C/P break down will be 15/30/55. I have just a few questions.

Which sarm stack would be best for my new goals? I was looking at the 12 week cut stack (Andarine and Cardarine), the 12 week power stack Dylan recommended and the 12 week ultra recomp stack rickrock recommended.

This one might be an obvious answer but I was wondering if I need to continue to lower my caloric intake as I lose fat. I am hoping to stay around 160 lbs as I lose fast and gain muscle.

With a sarm stack is it more beneficial to run a split routine or do full body workouts and how many cardio sessions should I be doing per week?

I get about 6-7 hours of sleep a night. I am generally up by 4:00 AM and in bed reading by 8:30 PM, asleep by 9:30-10. I do AM workouts at about 5:30 and don’t start getting tired until about 5:00 PM. I feel as if I am getting enough sleep but I’m not sure if I should be getting more.

Can I run tren? Lol jk.

As always thank you gents for helping out the scrubs who are still learning and trying to put all this together.

4-5 days of cardio at 3-45 minutes per day... start in a caloric deficit of 350 calories and then assess because you will probably be best to drop it to 500 but see how you respond at 350 first... you have a lot of body fat to lose bro so you need to accommodate that... your going to have to lose a bit of weight to drop 10% body fat... your not going to initially drop that low and stay at 160... thats so unreasonable its absurd... Now, you dont have to drop 20 lbs or anything but your not going to stay there like that... you have to be reasonable though man... the most aggressive sarms cutting stack you can go with is the enhanced super stack... bro i only sleep 5 hours a night, IF IM LUCKY... your getting plenty... 8 is what is "said" to be the best but when i sleep that long i feel like i cant get out of bed the entire day... everyone is different.. you need rest to grow but for someone to say there's this set number, thats wrong... you have your macros right where they need to be so thats good... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

4-5 days of cardio at 3-45 minutes per day... start in a caloric deficit of 350 calories and then assess because you will probably be best to drop it to 500 but see how you respond at 350 first... you have a lot of body fat to lose bro so you need to accommodate that... your going to have to lose a bit of weight to drop 10% body fat... your not going to initially drop that low and stay at 160... thats so unreasonable its absurd... Now, you dont have to drop 20 lbs or anything but your not going to stay there like that... you have to be reasonable though man... the most aggressive sarms cutting stack you can go with is the enhanced super stack... bro i only sleep 5 hours a night, IF IM LUCKY... your getting plenty... 8 is what is "said" to be the best but when i sleep that long i feel like i cant get out of bed the entire day... everyone is different.. you need rest to grow but for someone to say there's this set number, thats wrong... you have your macros right where they need to be so thats good... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the quick response Dylan. I got a couple follow up questions about the plan you've laid out. I am assuming I should continue to do weight training along with 4-5 days cardio but just want to make sure. Also can I add an additional bottle of sr9009 during my mini pct? You've said before you can run that along with GW for 16 weeks with 4 weeks off in between cycle.

Thanks for the quick response Dylan. I got a couple follow up questions about the plan you've laid out. I am assuming I should continue to do weight training along with 4-5 days cardio but just want to make sure. Also can I add an additional bottle of sr9009 during my mini pct? You've said before you can run that along with GW for 16 weeks with 4 weeks off in between cycle.
yes, you absolutely can add it.. i just dont put it in there because its not that its necessary in terms of recovery but you definitely can add that... you could add SR9009, mk677 and mk2866 to your pct... any would be fine..

yes, of course you do weight training bro... i would be weight training 5 days a week....

yes, you absolutely can add it.. i just dont put it in there because its not that its necessary in terms of recovery but you definitely can add that... you could add SR9009, mk677 and mk2866 to your pct... any would be fine..

yes, of course you do weight training bro... i would be weight training 5 days a week....

Awesome, thank you man!

The enhanced super stack Dylan laid out is certainly best for your goals here. It's a great stack for losing bodyfat and retaining muscle mass while dieting.

Just make sure you have your diet dialed in which sounds like you have a good plan, and you'll be set

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan is the man for cutting.
gosh I hate cutting so much lol

Top Bottom