napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GNC: MASS Tech EXTREME 2000

BroccoliAndSardines

So I was looking around for protein supplements that contain the most protein with the least sodium, fats and calories. And I found this "BEAST", I DON'T plan on taking this because I'm cutting. But what this offers is insane. So my question is, how many of you have gave this a try before? And is it really worth its price?

a5126131fd580103f0ac8a5d09449d19.jpg

eae5e44164073a22b4ec461b6f3b0aa8.jpg

And yes I'm noob, and I also know that it's better to get protein from natural and healthy food, but there's a reason protein shakes are called supplements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is the nutritional information on macros? Judging by its name I'd bet money it's full of sugars and empty calorie fillers. Pretty much all gainers are and you want to stay away from all of them

oh boy brother.. muscle tech is like the biggest joke there is... its seriously a joke... check out truenutrition.com and you can actually design your own protein, its extremely high quality etc... another one that is VERY VERY high quality and what i actually personally use is MAN sports clean protein

I'd have to agree with Dylan on this one. MuscleTech is kind of a joke now, it's like walmart brand(literally). YEARS ago they had some okay products... These "mass" products are filled with so much garbage they'll probably just give you a bunch of bloat and gas. lol Find a quality iso protein and throw in some peanut butter, a frozen banana, healthy cereal, etc. Make your own "gainer" shakes.

Where is the nutritional information on macros? Judging by its name I'd bet money it's full of sugars and empty calorie fillers. Pretty much all gainers are and you want to stay away from all of them

Print that out and stick it on your bedroom wall.

These weight gainers always have been absolute shit. Masterpieces of devious and misleading labelling of cheap fattening ingredients.

I'd have to agree with Dylan on this one. MuscleTech is kind of a joke now, it's like walmart brand(literally). YEARS ago they had some okay products... These "mass" products are filled with so much garbage they'll probably just give you a bunch of bloat and gas. lol Find a quality iso protein and throw in some peanut butter, a frozen banana, healthy cereal, etc. Make your own "gainer" shakes.
absolutely brother... i know A LOT of supplement reps, A LOT and they give me some pretty good info on who is doing what and muscle tech and ON take the worst short cuts, along with muscle milk in terms of going cheap on their quality... they are bottom of the barrel to be honest... muscle pharm and bpi are far better main stream companies but you honestly get a far better quality protein from the smaller companies...

Bump Dylan on True Nutrition...... the only protein I use.

I was actually wearing my True Nutrition shirt yesterday.

Ok thanks, but yeah most of the people from my gym use GNC. A friend of mine gave me a pre workout, it's been working so I thought their proteins were good too

Why would you need a weight gainer if your cutting? If I remember correctly you started a thread and got advice about cutting.

Ok thanks, but yeah most of the people from my gym use GNC. A friend of mine gave me a pre workout, it's been working so I thought their proteins were good too

what does GNC have to do with muscletech? im lost? anyone can sell muscle tech or any other brand they want.. they dont have affiliation with gnc... i dont think you quite grasp this

Why would you need a weight gainer if your cutting? If I remember correctly you started a thread and got advice about cutting.

No bro I'm not looking for a weight gainer, I clearly said in thread that I don't plan on using it. I just posted it to see if anyone has used that supplement before.

Dylan, thanks for the recommendations, I ordered a protein supplement from truenutrition and I plan on getting a preworkout from MANS sport.

That stuff is trash! 540mg of sodium is absurd! My favorite brand of protein is gifted nutrition's whey. I'm not crazy about the taste but it's not bad. I put it in the left over milk after I crush my post workout bowl of cheerios. It has 45mg of sodium per serving, zero sugar, 25g of protein, and 3g of carbs. I buy mine from amazon.

Just stay away from muscle tech and some of these other similar companies. There are a few out there I use, BPI, MTS, Scitec nutrition, true nutrition, among others. You just have to pay attention to what is qulIty and what isn't. Defnitely don't go by the morons that work at GNC or buddies in the gym lol

Top Bottom