domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Glute injection and leg day?

  1. #1

    Glute injection and leg day?

    Hi guys. I'm doing a test only cycle in glutes. I'm just wondering if it is fine to hit legs the same day you inject. What would be the best option (same day or wait a few days) I'm just paranoid that if I do it the same day something might go wrong.
    Thanks in advance

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Actually doing legss is a great idea to get those muscles in your glutes moving that oil around bro imo.

    Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    There's nothing wrong with doing legs on the same day you pin quads or glutes. If anything it may reduce some pip by the movements and working that tissue and allowing any swelling to go down

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbatty62 View Post
    Actually doing legss is a great idea to get those muscles in your glutes moving that oil around bro imo.

    Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the help man

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    There's nothing wrong with doing legs on the same day you pin quads or glutes. If anything it may reduce some pip by the movements and working that tissue and allowing any swelling to go down
    Great info like always bro. Thanks

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by davealexis2000 View Post
    Great info like always bro. Thanks

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    My pleasure to help bro

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •