napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Girlfriend and Cycling

Jeffander

My girlfriend is really understanding when it comes to steroids, sorry i fell asleep there and was dreaming. NOT. She hates steroids, she hates me when i use them and she gets more agressive while i use steroids. I am not using testosterone cream, so the agression can not come from rubbing Test on her lol. Everytime she sees me injecting its madness for the next few hrs. Ofc i try to hide it but sokmetimes when you live togetehgr it just happens. Any tipps and tricks on how to wake her up from all the media bullshit?

I told her that her anti baby tablets are hormones aswell, estrogen hormones, just like the hormones i use are male hormones. It didnt help, she is just too much of a sheeple. But I'm trying my begst because she really is a good women, cares about me (obv). I think she is just afraid i wont be able to make kids, or danger my health.

Maybe there is some youtube video she can watch to calm her down?

Yea that is my issue as well. It's slowly getting better. Especially now I have a doctor who knows and will help monitor things. They are rare though.
Check out bigger, stronger, faster by chris bell. If you find it appropriate, show her.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

They give the same exact drugs to teens and younger for those freaks wanting to magically change gender..if a Dr is willing to do that for a 12 yo obviously it shouldn't be a big deal for a grown responsible man..I've always come out the gate with it when I meet a girl..and show her the vial that says "testosterone" n stay away from stigma words like steroids..steroids bad, testosterone natural. That's how ppl think..it's a naturally produced hormone..I'm only adding a lil extra babe. ;)

Good our apartment has some spots with soft walls i can punch my fist in. Helps to keep me calm. Why cant she just support me? I'll do it anway. Maybe i should just choke her out sometimes to show her who the boss is. Girls like that. Iam too much of a nice guy.

Good our apartment has some spots with soft walls i can punch my fist in. Helps to keep me calm. Why cant she just support me? I'll do it anway. Maybe i should just choke her out sometimes to show her who the boss is. Girls like that. Iam too much of a nice guy.

lol I hope the punching the wall comment was a joke too. Because that's a prime reason you shouldn't mess with it lol.

lol I hope the punching the wall comment was a joke too. Because that's a prime reason you shouldn't mess with it lol.

No thats a way to calm my ass down. I'm not punching walls 24/7 lol. Just like any other man, when he gets angry. Instead of yelling and being mad i punch that mothefu*ing wall and go on with my live like nothing happend.

Best thing you can do is have patience and educate her. Find out what her issues are and address them. Thats the best way.

Communication and honesty is key here. Be open with her, and if she is willing to listen she will be receptive in time

Top Bottom