napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Girlfriend

Reachingting

Anyone have some tips on good supplements for girls? Not talking steroids or sarms, just supplements.

She?s 5?2 and about 160. Trying to get down to 140. Anyone that has a fit girlfriend let me know what to tell her to do lol. Trying to get her in better shape.

There's not really any supplements that are per se needed if her diet is okay. A good multivitamin is never a bad addition though.

Healthy diet and consistent training. Once she gets down in weight she might want to try Krealkalyn as my wife makes drastic gains on that. Also GW if u change your mind about SARMS in the future.

Nothing wrong with a woman using a natural testosterone booster either. I'm not sure she will get the type of boost you are talking about but it is another option. Creatine is always a nice cheap effective supplement.

no such things as supplements that get you fit... starts with CONSISTENCY in diet and training bro... its all about discipline

PM me, i offer consultations and i specialize in fat loss. would love to work with her and get her on the right track

It really comes down to her diet more than anything. I would also suggest gw from sarms.forsale

It is not a hormonal product but is excellent for fat loss

Top Bottom