napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ghrp & ghrh combos

jscojs

I just finished my first order of cjc-1295 no Dac and ghrp-2. I ran 100mcg of each in the am and before bed. I know post work out is also a good time, but I didn't quite no how to work it in with being fasted of no carbs pre injection.

My question: there are a ton of Ghrh's and Ghrh's out there, after researching I feel my current cycle is up at the top, are there any other combos worth trying?

I've been getting my gear from Pinnacle peptides, usually at least with a 47% discount!

I just finished my first order of cjc-1295 no Dac and ghrp-2. I ran 100mcg of each in the am and before bed. I know post work out is also a good time, but I didn't quite no how to work it in with being fasted of no carbs pre injection.

My question: there are a ton of Ghrh's and Ghrh's out there, after researching I feel my current cycle is up at the top, are there any other combos worth trying?

I've been getting my gear from Pinnacle peptides, usually at least with a 47% discount!

yes and you will get pinnacle poo... since it wont even be real... peptides are the most faked products out there and i personally wont even go near them because all these companies buy from china and its mainly pure shit and counterfeit. I actually have a video coming out on this soon... they are not nearly as effective as sarms are either... sarms destroy peptides... your looking at a discount and its just you throwing money down the drain... their so called "discount" is their normal price bro... peptides are just dirty to me because your clueless what your getting...

are you familiar with sarms? if not, read my articles starting here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and i'll set you up a very strong cycle...

let me know your stats and goals... age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

There are a lot of faked peptides for sure. If you can get legit peptides I enjoyed a stack of Ipam/CJC w/Dac and Mk677.

Top Bottom