napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GH dosing

woodwar

Thanks for the videos they're really interesting. I'm looking at taking hgh, my main problem is the cost and I'm unsure on the dosing. What the minimum effective dose is, or how high the levels in your blood need to be to achieve benefits that would justify the cost. Eg if the average is 5ng/ml what levels should you maintain above that to see perceptible benefits.
Ive started a course of test e after your video on dosing i decided to go with 150mg/week and got bloods before so i can compare before during and after. I also checked gh levels to try make a more informed decisions. At the moment i could only afford to take 1iu a day maybe 2 im just wondering at those doses if its worth it.

Thanks for all the great content its been really helpful

If you are in your mid 40s or older, low dose GH can have some nice anti-aging benefits, but you'll really need 6 months to a year to really get the full effect.
What is your age, body fat percentage, and training experience? 150mg per week is a moderate TRT dosage of test. This won't be like running a cycle, and unless you are a hyper-responder, you are going to shut down your natural testosterone, to replace it with normal range of test from an exogenous source. When you PCT, you will likely be weaker for a bit than before you even started.

Last edited:
I'm 29, body fat around 17% I've been training for 9 years. I do Muay Thai and kick boxing, I've seen people over the years do different things and since i no longer compete i wanted to see how i feel on ped's. I have a few persistent injuries I'm hoping it will help with but that wasn't my primary motivation. I want to try get my test levels to the upper limit of whats natural around 1100ng/dL, then see how i feel. This is not something I'm particularly familiar with so i figure the lower end is a good place to start. The gh is also a quality of life thing, the benefits seem to be interesting enough to warrant some interest.

you are trying to get your test levels higher and want to use hgh? where are you coming up with that? your hgh levels havent even started to decline yet so using it and spending that kind of money isnt the best idea... you wont get nearly as much out of it...

I'm using test Enanthate to increase my test levels and was looking at hgh as a complementary addition but unsure at what dose its worth it. I don't think I'm very good at explaining myself sorry. (and thanks for all the reply's)

I'm using test Enanthate to increase my test levels and was looking at hgh as a complementary addition but unsure at what dose its worth it. I don't think I'm very good at explaining myself sorry. (and thanks for all the reply's)

I dont see how its worth it at 29 years old

I dont see there being benefit enough at your age. I think you are expecting too much that you'll never see

Top Bottom