bannednutritionRegenRx

Getting ULTRA SHREDDED

Cocopiny

Hey guys, so I’m running

14 wk cycle
1 week into it
350mg test every week (sust 250), will up to 500 by the end of cycle
400mg of primo every week, will up to 550 by end of cycle
Clen (going to use in the final 4 weeks)
I’m 77kg at 5ft 8, so not huge but not small have been on 4 cycles before. I have a very fast metabolism (that I do not want to damage) I’m at 3400 kcals a day (I was bulking on 4800kals prior to this) , and this week I have lost 1kg!, my goal is to be INSANELY SHREDDED, I’m currently 12% bodyfat with all abbs visible and small amounts of chest striation, but certainly a layer of fat that I still do carry. I want to get sub 7 percent, just ridiculious shredded with glute striations, I am very motivated, with an insane pain tolerance and I do not cheat on my diet. I know it becomes harder and harder to lose fat with each percent you go down, so I was wondering any tips or tricks or things you do/ take to get to that sub 10% or Mabey going from that 9 percent down to 8/7 percent contest condition?

Thanks!

clen is the worst thing you could ever be doing right now... long and short term health issues aside, what then happens when you have to stop taking it? you cant take it long term so then what? its terribly unwise to say the least... your diet gets you shredded, not a bunch of steroids mixed with clen.. obviously if you just went from eating 4800 to 3400 calories a day, your going to lose weight... it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out... that has nothing to do with something your taking...

Drop the clen,.and swap in cardarine instead. It's your diet that will make the cut successful in the end. Also, I don't recommend increasing doses mod cycle since it causes more hormonal fluctuation issues. Pick a dose and run it.

Diet diet diet.!
I stay at around 8-10% bf year round.
I believe it is mostly diet. I am not a large or muscular person. I would say I am listed as a lean person.
For me when I go to the gym I don’t do much cardio. When I work out I do it pretty hard. Lighter weights but higher reps.
One done I hit the dry sauna for 20 minutes and even do some ab work then and there.
I like the sweat out. Makes me feel like I sweat out some of the bad stuff. Just a mind thing.
Good luck with it. Dedication and consistency is key

And I am not sure how low they get when the are show ready. I believe it is below 7%.
They have worked every little muscle to make it a large and full as possible. Then dropped as much water and fat as possible. Getting to that final look is not healthy to maintain. It is something they drop to for that time but do not stay at.
Get lean but also get to to something you can maintain easily, still have energy and you will feel healthier.

And I am not sure how low they get when the are show ready. I believe it is below 7%.
They have worked every little muscle to make it a large and full as possible. Then dropped as much water and fat as possible. Getting to that final look is not healthy to maintain. It is something they drop to for that time but do not stay at.
Get lean but also get to to something you can maintain easily, still have energy and you will feel healthier.
Yes it's all about timing for the show. Some bodybuilders however do several shows within a few months so that's very difficult to do. Dorian Yates said for the Olympia his bf% was too low to measure with the calipers and he guessed it was about 3%.

Top Bottom