napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Getting some s-4 today

Capthowdy

Im gonna run this at 50mgs a day 4 weeks before i cycle . I want to see the effects of it alone to see what it can do and side effects if any. . I read that it can make you have blurry vision . Or night vision issues . Any one experience this side effect ? I want to know other people's s-4 experience . Can it be compared to any hardening steroids ? I'm pumped to try something that's not a steroid.

Im gonna run this at 50mgs a day 4 weeks before i cycle . I want to see the effects of it alone to see what it can do and side effects if any. . I read that it can make you have blurry vision . Or night vision issues . Any one experience this side effect ? I want to know other people's s-4 experience . Can it be compared to any hardening steroids ? I'm pumped to try something that's not a steroid.
The vision sides from s4 are dose dependant and easily controllable. That's really the only side it has.

S4 is comparable to winstrol on its hardening, leaning, and vascularity abilities. It's also powerful for strength

Where is your s4 from, and what is the rest of the cycle?

The s-4 is coming from sarmsx . So far it's the only one I found that seems to be legit . Other places sell it in pill form but I think that's bunk bc I don't think is can be stable that way if I read it correct .
My cycle starts may 1st . I made in a previous post . Test p mast p winny

bro, s4 with mast and winstrol is going to be so fucking sweet... i will never forget the very first time i ran s4... i thought i was seeing shit because of how quick the muscle hardening took effect.. now, granted, the leaner you are, the more clear that it is but its sweet bro... it really gives a strong increase in strength and definitely in vascularity... you will see veins you didn't know you had and then factor in running it with fucking winstrol and mast... damn bro, you have a really mean stack...

I am dieting now . I'm stripping off all the body fat possible before starting the cycle so when I do it's gonna be epic I can't wait . I'm 4 weeks in and it's going perfect . I have 4 weeks left before I start the cycle . This "cut" couldn't be any easier idk why I feel like it's so ez this time . But what ever . I'm gonna be a machine !!

The s-4 is coming from sarmsx . So far it's the only one I found that seems to be legit . Other places sell it in pill form but I think that's bunk bc I don't think is can be stable that way if I read it correct .
My cycle starts may 1st . I made in a previous post . Test p mast p winny

Awesome bro. S4 is absolutely perfct for that cycle. You'll love it

I am dieting now . I'm stripping off all the body fat possible before starting the cycle so when I do it's gonna be epic I can't wait . I'm 4 weeks in and it's going perfect . I have 4 weeks left before I start the cycle . This "cut" couldn't be any easier idk why I feel like it's so ez this time . But what ever . I'm gonna be a machine !!
nice bro! the leaner you are, the more you enjoy the muscle hardening and vascularity benefits...

The S4 definitely has visual side effects. I've really not noticed 'blurry' vision, but it does give light a yellow hue, especially about 30 minutes after dosing. And my night vision is worse. While driving I now drive with the sun visor down and just adjust the tilt of my head to block direct light from oncoming traffic, but I drive mainly country highway at night and don't encounter a lot so this works for me. It's not enough of an issue to change my dosing, I just deal with it. Now if in your line of work you deal with colors, like wiring, this may be an issue as the yellow hue is added to the colors you see changing the appearance. This tells me the S4 is in every part of my body, I assume it has infiltrated the aqueous chamber that covers the lens of the eye. I'd say it took about 1.5 weeks for maximum saturation as this is the time I noticed the night vision hitting the worse point. Been running the S4 for 3 weeks now and I notice increased strength and stamina in lifting. But I am also running MK677 and LGD4033. I started the S4 and LGD at the same time, but MK677 have been running for 5 weeks and I already notice a change in my body composition. Strength up, and look better in the mirror. I've also changed my diet so this is also a factor.

S4 was one of the first sarms I took.It was in the triple stack.The thing I noticed most about it was the vascularity.I had veins popping out where they NEVER have before.I'm 48 & have been actively BB/weight training most of my life.So I was seeing vascularity in my late 40's that I didn't see when I was in my prime (18-25).That really impressed me.Another thing was the hardening.It was intense!I've never done winstrol,but from what I read about it,it's very similar as Rick said.I noticed very slight strength gains from it,but the aesthetics alone from it were amazing!
The vision sides hit me kinda hard but I got used to them.I never had a "yellow tint".Everything was tinted in green.The nighttime vision was severely impaired,again this is "just me" everyone's different.After I got used to the sides I ran it at double the dose 100mgs (tapering up of course) & all the benefits were improved while all the sides pretty much stayed the same.
I wouldn't recommend anyone use S4 if they have to do a lot of night time driving,based on my own personal experiences.Otherwise S4 kicks fuckin ass!

The S4 definitely has visual side effects. I've really not noticed 'blurry' vision, but it does give light a yellow hue, especially about 30 minutes after dosing. And my night vision is worse. While driving I now drive with the sun visor down and just adjust the tilt of my head to block direct light from oncoming traffic, but I drive mainly country highway at night and don't encounter a lot so this works for me. It's not enough of an issue to change my dosing, I just deal with it. Now if in your line of work you deal with colors, like wiring, this may be an issue as the yellow hue is added to the colors you see changing the appearance. This tells me the S4 is in every part of my body, I assume it has infiltrated the aqueous chamber that covers the lens of the eye. I'd say it took about 1.5 weeks for maximum saturation as this is the time I noticed the night vision hitting the worse point. Been running the S4 for 3 weeks now and I notice increased strength and stamina in lifting. But I am also running MK677 and LGD4033. I started the S4 and LGD at the same time, but MK677 have been running for 5 weeks and I already notice a change in my body composition. Strength up, and look better in the mirror. I've also changed my diet so this is also a factor.

The vision thing kinda worries me bc I don't think my one knows if it will have ny long term effect in the future ??
Also with the mk 677 does it make you hold water like gh does ? Does it have any of the sides gh has ??

The vision thing kinda worries me bc I don't think my one knows if it will have ny long term effect in the future ??
Also with the mk 677 does it make you hold water like gh does ? Does it have any of the sides gh has ??
there are no long term effects whatsoever with s4... if you cannot handle the vision sides, you run it 5 days on and 2 off... the half life is extremely short and its in and out of your system... the s4 metabolite binds to the receptor in the eye to cause this but there is NOTHING permanent whatsoever...

very nice bro! thanks for sharing!

I'll tell you even at double the dose(100mgs) it only took 5 days for the vision sides to clear.They are NOT permanent in any way.

677 will hold water if you do not control your sodium/potassium ratio... as long as you get plenty of potassium, you will not have this going on.. if you do, it dissipates with the first 4-6 weeks but most that control it do not have that issue

I knew I liked S-4 but didn't realize how much until I came off of it. It's been a little over two weeks off and I can feel the difference in my workouts, especially on chest night. The vision side was mild for me even after I increased dosage to 75 mgs and three days after stopping, my vision returned to normal. I hope it works as well for you.

I knew I liked S-4 but didn't realize how much until I came off of it. It's been a little over two weeks off and I can feel the difference in my workouts, especially on chest night. The vision side was mild for me even after I increased dosage to 75 mgs and three days after stopping, my vision returned to normal. I hope it works as well for you.
great feedback bro... its far far stronger than most realize but now that you are off of it, you can see the difference.. ive said for years s4 is the strongest sarm with good reason! thanks for sharing bro

Top Bottom