napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Getting sick during cycle

Jeremy1320

Currently in week 9 of my test, tren, Winstrol cycle
400 ew
400 ew
50 ed

I came down with the flu and haven't been able to get to the gym, I've maintained my pin schedule it's just unfortunate because I feel like I've lost a week of progress.
What have y'all done if you happen to come down sick during cycle?

Currently in week 9 of my test, tren, Winstrol cycle
400 ew
400 ew
50 ed

I came down with the flu and haven't been able to get to the gym, I've maintained my pin schedule it's just unfortunate because I feel like I've lost a week of progress.
What have y'all done if you happen to come down sick during cycle?

Yes, of course you lost a week of progress. It sucks, but you can't do shit about it. Don't worry man!

There will be more cycles after this, right? Don't worry and get well soon. Then get to work again!

Consider it an involuntary deload week. Turn this negative into a positive. Plan to return well rested and ready to set some PR's.

Another forum member and i were discussing how coincidental it is people seem to get sick all of a sudden during a cycle. Could be body's response to the compounds and from going hard in the gym, lowering the immune system. Once again, no fact here, just an observation and theory.

I've always wondered if your immune system does get effected by using an outside stimulus. I always see lots of times in logs and stuff guys getting a cold or some sort of flu

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

there's nothing you can do but rest... i often go to the sauna when im sick and the does help and i definitely utilize a hot tub or jet tub as well...

Top Bottom