domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: Getting off blast and cruise

  1. #1

    Getting off blast and cruise

    Hey Dylan,


    I'm a big fan of your videos. I posted a comment today and you told me to email you.


    About me: 30, 6'3, 255, training for 5 years, amateur powerlifter.


    Cycle history- 3 years


    Basically, I used to cycle on and off and was super responsible. I am a powerlifter and compete a few times a year. About a year ago I had some poor planning and ending up staying on longer than my planned cycle because of competitions. I extended that cycle a few weeks, then a few months and now I've been on for about a year. When I cruise, I do low doses which are still above trt levels (200-300mg test per week). In the past year, I've done two tren cycles, 2 deca cycles and one oral cycle. I've been on test year round. I am currently on test, deca and eq which I started 3 weeks ago to prepare for a competition on October 8th. I spent roughly 7 months without an AI but have been using one for the past 3 weeks.


    Since I've been on gear I've been running 5% Nutrition's Liver and Organ Defender. I get blood work done but it had been infrequent. Last bloods were a few weeks ago. My estrogen level was high so I started running an AI. My liver enzymes were also elevated but I attribute that to my oral steroid cycle. My LH and FSH are almost at 0%.


    I would like to get off completely after my October 8th competition but I am scared and do not know the proper way to PCT (if you can even call it that at this point) after being on so long. My biggest fear is that I will be unable to have children with my new wife. Once I am off, if I ever recover I plan on cycling.


    Any advice?

  2. #2
    you are not likely to have children bro... not only that, you are likely to have A LOT and i mean A LOT of problems... you have done far more than what one would call steroid abuse.. i dont even know what to term this... i would run a MINIMUM 12 week pct and even then, i have doubts with the abuse you have given yourself... you have basically been on cycle for a year straight... you have not come off once... you never ran a trt dose... do you have any clue how dangerous this is and what you have done to yourself?? whats done is done but why on earth would you do this... this is a mess and i want you to understand, to attempt to recover now is going to be a very very very long and difficult road with no guarantees... im not saying having kids is impossible but its very unlikely with what you have done...




  3. #3
    what exactly are you doing for an ai ???




  4. #4
    Honestly bro, I'd be getting off now. You've already done so much damage and staying on all the way til October is going to just make it that much more difficult. There's always another competition you can do further down the road. Recovery is what's important right now

  5. #5
    Hey gymbuff. Nice meeting you. That's a hell of a predicament you landed in. Worse wth no AI. But at least you got that handled for now.
    What are you taking right now? List it out so I can see what you are currently running and a best course of action for this. LH and FSH are going to tank on anything so that's normal.
    I've seen people come through a lot worse and still have kids. So don't give up hope on that. But in this game, there are no guarantees.


    Robolics Representative. PM for details.

  6. #6
    Junior Member Arek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    26
    Oh my god.."blasting and crusing.." that is the biggest joke I ever heard off. That's like putting putting NOS into your car for that crazy leap of power. Firstly, its never supposed to be used for the car but if it is, only very so often if you're racing for that extra 100+hp, but instead you decide to use it non-stop while driving. The damage that is made to the motor and trans is unbelievable and will never know whats wrong until you take it to a mechanic. Same goes for you, stop that fucking shit now, go to your doctor tell him your situation, dont fuck around with UGL PCT shit, get pharma grade shit, and even then i hope you recover. You think this is creatine with a little more power? Bro this isnt something you fuck around with and just keep going. I hope you recover from this. But next time. Do your damn research man... this pissed me off..

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you are not likely to have children bro... not only that, you are likely to have A LOT and i mean A LOT of problems... you have done far more than what one would call steroid abuse.. i dont even know what to term this... i would run a MINIMUM 12 week pct and even then, i have doubts with the abuse you have given yourself... you have basically been on cycle for a year straight... you have not come off once... you never ran a trt dose... do you have any clue how dangerous this is and what you have done to yourself?? whats done is done but why on earth would you do this... this is a mess and i want you to understand, to attempt to recover now is going to be a very very very long and difficult road with no guarantees... im not saying having kids is impossible but its very unlikely with what you have done...
    I'm aware of how stupid I've been which is why I'm seeking advice. I can't go back in time. I'm not here to be told how stupid I am. Surely, I can't be the only one who was ever irresponsible with roids. I came here because I don't want to keep doing what I'm doing. When I started "blasting and cruising" I was aware that I may have to be on TRT for life. That's a risk I was aware of. I am aware of the other health risks I have exposed myself to. I was a fucking idiot but I can't change that now.

    I get mixed results on my searches regarding fertility. I know there are exceptions but I've personally known people who have been on for years who had children after. I've known people who were on trt who have had kids.

    How on earth do people like Ronnie Coleman have kids? I can't believe he "cycled."



    Anyways, below are the results from my last blood test:

    LH 0.1
    FSH <0.2
    Last edited by gymbuff1; 07-14-2017 at 01:25 PM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    what exactly are you doing for an ai ???
    I run 0.5 arimidex EOD.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    Hey gymbuff. Nice meeting you. That's a hell of a predicament you landed in. Worse wth no AI. But at least you got that handled for now.
    What are you taking right now? List it out so I can see what you are currently running and a best course of action for this. LH and FSH are going to tank on anything so that's normal.
    I've seen people come through a lot worse and still have kids. So don't give up hope on that. But in this game, there are no guarantees.


    Robolics Representative. PM for details.
    I'm on:

    750 test c
    600 eq
    600 deca

    0.5 arimidex EOD

    Liver and organ defender
    4g fish oil
    Orange triad multi vitamin

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Arek View Post
    Oh my god.."blasting and crusing.." that is the biggest joke I ever heard off. That's like putting putting NOS into your car for that crazy leap of power. Firstly, its never supposed to be used for the car but if it is, only very so often if you're racing for that extra 100+hp, but instead you decide to use it non-stop while driving. The damage that is made to the motor and trans is unbelievable and will never know whats wrong until you take it to a mechanic. Same goes for you, stop that fucking shit now, go to your doctor tell him your situation, dont fuck around with UGL PCT shit, get pharma grade shit, and even then i hope you recover. You think this is creatine with a little more power? Bro this isnt something you fuck around with and just keep going. I hope you recover from this. But next time. Do your damn research man... this pissed me off..
    As I said, I started out "responsibly" and then got carried away. What's done is done. Now I'm seeking advice.

    I understand I need to do a "PCT." The question is, what should my PCT be?

    HCG? How much?
    Clomid? How much?
    Nolva? How much?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •