napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Getting into SARMs

folraferob

Hello there,

I am looking to lose weight by this summer, not too interested on gaining muscle or anything just fat loss.

I was super active and gym goer 2 years ago. I haven't been super active since then due to irl issues and gained around 60 pounds.
I currently weigh 261lb at 6'3" 21 years old. I am looking to lose as much weight as possible in 12ish weeks.
My goal is to combine the use of a balanced diet, intermittent fasting and sarms.

From what I read so far, it's recommended to use Cardarine and LGD-4033 at 10mg a day.
Also if any of you are Canadian, which source do you recommend?

What do you guys recommend me to do or change or if this goal is even realistic?
Any advice or opinion helps.

Thanks guys :rolleyes:

LGD is not a good choice for weight loss. You are better off using ostarine (mk-2866) with the cardarine.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

lgd makes zero sense... why would you pick a bulking sarm when you dont want to gain size and lose weight... that makes me wonder if you have done any research whatsoever... you want a cycle like this... and you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Top Bottom