napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Getting doc to monitor health on cycle

Carmel cowboy

Have a physical coming up with my primary care and was wondering if anyone has been open and honest about using AAS with their doc? Other then hearing the negative side effects what else could he say? Looking to have an open discussion to help with getting monitored on and off cycle! Private med labs is not legal in my state and I go to a neighboring state and make a fake address and purchase a gift card to buy panels. Was wondering if anyone has had an open discussion with their doc and whether or not doc helped with getting blood draws to get monitored.

I have been using personalabs as well for blood draws. It's a lot closer and more expensive but I still need to make a fake address and purchase a gift card.

I tell my dr everything. He's very knowledgeable on aas and what comes along with it, both pros and cons. Honestly I don't think he's natty. He's a gym rat too and kinda swole for his age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tell my dr everything. He's very knowledgeable on aas and what comes along with it, both pros and cons. Honestly I don't think he's natty. He's a gym rat too and kinda swole for his age.

That's great!! Does he help with monitoring you on and off cycle?

Mine runs all bloods and knows what to look for because i am honest. He isnt necessarily a fan but his job is to monitor my health and does so

That's great!! Does he help with monitoring you on and off cycle?

I've been seeing him for a little over a year and he was working with me on my low t but my insurance is on some bs and wouldn't approve trt so I bought test cyp on my own and have seen him once since I started 350mg/wk just to show him the mid cycle results of my independent blood work. He said it was just as he would suspect. He'll be doing my post cycle bloods and analyzing from there.

Hell no, you dont want that in records for an insurance company to use against you someday.

I think it's great if you can get a doc to help with the monitoring. How can insurance use that against you? These are the questions I have. What's the consequence for being honest and up front? I thought there was doc patient confidentiality?

the doctor is supposed to have confidentiality amongst all patients but anymore, you just never know.. you should tell them things though bro because it could be very important if you need their help... i have a doctor i know personally so i can say whatever the fuck i want so i cant help you with talking to strangers but i can tell you what they SHOULD do and that is keep everything between you two and help you as needed...

Top Bottom