napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Getting bigger

dorower

Hi Dylan watching some of the videos was impressed the way you talked about steroids I was thinking about that my first cycle I'm in my 50s and I would like to put on more muscle and get a little bit bigger I weigh about 95 kilos and I was wondering where do I get some steroids and what to take with it can you please help me out I know you can't tell me where to get it but you could give me a little advice thank you very much

that just doesnt sound like a good idea to me bro... i can tell you dont have much knowledge on steroids at all and you dont just jump into it like that without getting A LOT more knowledge...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?? years of CONSISTENT training?

Hi Dylan watching some of the videos was impressed the way you talked about steroids I was thinking about that my first cycle I'm in my 50s and I would like to put on more muscle and get a little bit bigger I weigh about 95 kilos and I was wondering where do I get some steroids and what to take with it can you please help me out I know you can't tell me where to get it but you could give me a little advice thank you very much

Dorower,
I agree with Dylan on this. Gain your knowledge on what substances you are randomly putting into your body And how to combat the side effects and post cycle side effects. I highly, highly recommend a book called “anabolics” by William Llewelyn! Very very informative on what your body goes through to create muscle, anabolics on your body, and how each anabolic reacts to your androgens and the side effects, etc. very good read. Build your knowledge please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Where do I get some steroids?"

"How do ya get back to the freeway."

Someone in his 50s needs to have a lot more sense than this. Before you get completely scammed post your stats.

"Where do I get some steroids?"

"How do ya get back to the freeway."

Someone in his 50s needs to have a lot more sense than this. Before you get completely scammed post your stats.

It makes me wonder sometimes how people got through life and reached a certain age..... gotta be luck . Please post your full stats and previous cycles etc so we can help.

Hi Dylan
Thank you for your response yes you're right I do not know much about steroids but I would like to get bigger my age is 50 + my height is 5ft 9 weight 95 kilos body fat about 20% I've been training for about 10 years muscle wires I'm not bad but I would like to get a little bit bigger and with your up I think I can achieve my goal let me know what you think thank you very much by the way I'm not taking any supplements

I suggest you publish some picture bro as my guess is you are above 20% bf - and that's already too high to run a cycle. What would probably be a better idea is getting Dylan to give you a sarms cutting layout before you consider anything stronger.

When guys say 20%, it’s usually closer to 30%, especially when they are new and are eyeballing it. Due to your weight at your height, you are more likely on the high end of body fat. This is also because of your decision to add more muscle mass on, where if you were a regular weightlifter your words and tone would be different. Your current words and tone scream newbie and not someone who’s been maintaining themselves.

20% is far too high for steroid use and beyond that, at an elevated body fat, which you ha e, you would never be aiming to get bigger... that is counter productive and makes no sense...

How's your diet look? Honestly given the bodyfat you are at, that's where you need to start...and dial that in. Right now you aren't in the right condition for steroids and getting that diet in line will also allow you to get more out of a cycle when you do run one

Top Bottom