napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Get Shredded - Last Step

jpviegas2

Hi Guys,

Ive been cutting for the last 3 months and looking at the before and after pictures, I think so far doing a good job.. Able to burn fat while keeping or even adding some muscle..

My next step is to get ripped, so I would like to know what are the Sarms you would recommend and from which sources.

I would like to hear your comments as well if you think I should keep just following the current regimen of cutting or if the addition of the Sarms will help me to get the ripped look..

Im turning 30 in June.. 1,74 cm.. at 67,6 Kg.. I would say my body fat at the moment around 10-11%..

This would be my first cycle too!

Looking forward for your help!

Thanks

Sem nome 2.jpg

Sem nome222.jpg

Last edited:
this is a very strong cutting stack bro

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Awesome job man that's some great results. You're a great example of hard work and taking things slow. I haven't been on this forum that long but a lot of posts I've seen have been guys asking about peds that have never truly put in work.

Dylan gave you a great cutting stack bro. Another suggestion I would have is to add some mk2866 to that cycle for even better lean mass gains as well as muscle preservation in a caloric defecit

Top Bottom