napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Get jacked by taking one pill a day [emoji1434]

It would be awesome if they actually created something that combatted myostatin to enough of a degree that it could inhibit myostatin while on high levels of androgens, but so far every new thing that comes out making this claim has been next to worthless. Certain things may lower myostatin in individuals with normal levels of it, on no kind of anabolics whatsoever, but the impact on myostatin from anabolic steroids is so significant that using one of these "myostatin inhibitors" is about the same thing as trying to put out a burning building with a spray bottle

Having worked for a embedded systems military contractor for almost a decade now I can tell u the government is well on there way to developing such enhancements if they haven't already. Do alot of DARPA and DOD contracts and I know for a fact DARPA was getting pretty heavy funding for similar projects a couple years back. When It comes to the military, if they want somthing they throw gobs of money at it. If u saw the numbers it would make ur head spin hahahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom