napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Generic HCG question

Heyhi

Hi guys,

First of all, thank you all the moderators and everyone involved for helping everyone out here!

Now guys, I know HCG should be taken the last 4 weeks of your cycle right up until PCT and the recommended dose is 1000iu a week. However, I have the standard amount of Hcg vial that comes which is worth 5000iu and I think I'd at least be left with >500iu after that 4 week use.

I'm about to enter the 10th week of my 12 week cycle and i'm wondering what do you guys think about adding 500iu's of HCG in this 10th week? Followed by 1000iu for the next 4 weeks (right up until pct)

Thanks!

you can if you want... just because you have something left doesnt mean you should use it and thats really poor thinking to be honest... thats up to you man... i really dont like that train of thought though plus hcg is so cheap to begin with... so if you had say 20 extra winstrol left on your 6 weeks, do you think it would be wise to double the dose? NO, definitely not... would it kill you, of course not but would it hurt you? yes, it would make things quite rough with sides.. you can run hcg higher but why? why even mess with it? to increase estrogen more ? you do realize its suppressive too right? you are trying to get what you need from it before pct without over doing it

you can if you want... just because you have something left doesnt mean you should use it and thats really poor thinking to be honest... thats up to you man... i really dont like that train of thought though plus hcg is so cheap to begin with... so if you had say 20 extra winstrol left on your 6 weeks, do you think it would be wise to double the dose? NO, definitely not... would it kill you, of course not but would it hurt you? yes, it would make things quite rough with sides.. you can run hcg higher but why? why even mess with it? to increase estrogen more ? you do realize its suppressive too right? you are trying to get what you need from it before pct without over doing it

You've always been great at getting the message across! I only wanted to check out what more I could do (or see if adding a week would be more beneficial) as a number of people, not realising the side effects, also take it throughout the cycle(not suggesting anyone should do it).

Thank you man for the to the point answer! I will keep this stuff limited to those 4 weeks dosed at 1000ius. Thank you again!

you are very welcome brother... i want to reiterate though, you CAN do it if you want but there is no reason to do so and its far better to just keep it as you are dosing it... im happy to help

you are very welcome brother... i want to reiterate though, you CAN do it if you want but there is no reason to do so and its far better to just keep it as you are dosing it... im happy to help
:) this reminds me of your sentence that you've used a number of times.. "Can you? Ofcourse you can, *you can do whatever you want*...but the question is should you? NO!" 😄

I'm gonna listen to you bro you've been doing this for a long time and there's a reason why you've been suggesting this for 4 weeks dosed at 1000ius, if there was any actual benefits for any additional weeks, I'm sure you would've mentioned it with proper reasoning! 😊

Top Bottom