napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

General time frame of loosing water weight on decca?

21infantry

I just finished my last shot of decca this morning, at 400mg a week for 12 weeks, I still have 8 weeks left on my cycle of EQ and test. My question is for the last few weeks I've got a little bit of water retention from the decca I believe. How long does this water retention in your guys opinion stick around. I know decca is actually probably going to be active in my system for another month and detectivable for six months to 8 months. The reason I'm asking is have a wedding to attend mid September and need a suit. I want to look sharp and don't want to spend 800 bucks and have a I'll fitting suit. I've ran decca before at about the same mg but never paid attention to when I lost the slight water weight. Thanks brothers

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

I can't really answer that because I literally retain pretty much no water at all on the stuff. Any water I do retain is so minimal that I can't tell and it certainly wouldn't affect how anything fits. If it's going to alter the way a suit fits you must've retained a substantial amount. I would just use anatura, diuretic like dandelion root to help. It's in capsules you'll find at vitamin shops

I'm not sure about deca but with NPP my water weight subsides in about a week and half. I lock my diet in though so water retention is minimal.

Top Bottom