napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

General Question for Dylan

herman

Assuming one does a 250mg test only (with aromesin 12.5 eod) cycle and pct, properly, and the blood work is kept within expected ranges, can one expect to feel fairly normal, most of the time as far as libido and erections is concerned?

I have done 2 small cycles in the past, a few years ago, with a doctor who didnt know about aromatase inhibitors, so I had some gyno issues. Luckily I was able to recover. I appreciate your educational forum.

I am 67 6-1 19%bf 610 total test; 46 free test . I have been a lifelong local level athlete (not a lot of lifting). My goals are to keep from wasting away, as I get older, and put on a few pounds of muscle that have evaporated. I prefer to cycle rather than commit to lifelong trt as I want to retain my natural abilities to return to normal.

My personal recommendation would be to see an Endo and see if you're a TRT candidate. I think that would be more beneficial for your health instead of cycling and PCT at your age.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nevermind I see your Test is at 610. That's actually really good for your age.

I need to think about this one for a little while.

Last edited by a moderator:
no, they don't want to do trt because my total test is not low enough at 610. I tied to point out that my free t was only 46 but they said they go by the total t number

Assuming one does a 250mg test only (with aromesin 12.5 eod) cycle and pct, properly, and the blood work is kept within expected ranges, can one expect to feel fairly normal, most of the time as far as libido and erections is concerned?

I have done 2 small cycles in the past, a few years ago, with a doctor who didnt know about aromatase inhibitors, so I had some gyno issues. Luckily I was able to recover. I appreciate your educational forum.

I am 67 6-1 19%bf 610 total test; 46 free test . I have been a lifelong local level athlete (not a lot of lifting). My goals are to keep from wasting away, as I get older, and put on a few pounds of muscle that have evaporated. I prefer to cycle rather than commit to lifelong trt as I want to retain my natural abilities to return to normal.
if you do things the right way, run the proper ancillaries, the right pct etc. then you generally wont run into any issues but there are always exceptions to the rule... first things first, what does your shbg look like because that could be part of the issue with the free test being so low... also, your body fat is much too high to be cycling anything brother... it would need to come down a good 5% at least..

yes, my SHGB is a little high =69.5
T3 88
T4 107
LH 7.2
Prolactin 5.6
FSH 14.2
Estradiol 33
Vit D 54
Trigliceride 83
HDL 65
LDL106

I recalculated my body fat with a more comprehensive calculator and it came out to 15.2

yes, my SHGB is a little high =69.5
T3 88
T4 107
LH 7.2
Prolactin 5.6
FSH 14.2
Estradiol 33
Vit D 54
Trigliceride 83
HDL 65
LDL106

@ 15% you are at the cutoff IMO. It’s better to be less but... you can run a cycle, you just have to be prepared for sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes its high, not horrible but high enough to cause issue.. you need to address that before anything else... i would run proviron 50 mg per day at least 8-12 weeks and see how you feel... you can run it alone or you could run it with sarms

I think Dylans plan with sarms and Proviron is a good option for you, especially with your age. Since you have good levels at your age, the last thing I'd suggest is to run test unless you need it for TRT. It will shutdown your natural production and it's hard to say how well you will recover. Sarms are excellent for muscle building without the side effcts of steroids, estrogen sides, shutdown, etc...

SARMS and Proviron = excellent idea. HGH or MK677 also at your age will only sweeten the stack.

Thanks everyone! That sounds very helpful. I really wasn't looking forward to having to run a cycle (only as a last resort) for the reasons you mentioned...
I suspected the problem was with low free T caused by high shbg, I thought maybe it was in combination with having a lowish T3. The endo told me not to try supplementing T3 because it had a very short half life and would be difficult to manage.

I will try the proviron alone, for a few weeks and get blood work again and reassess at that time,
You say for 8-12 weeks...then what? If its going well continue indefinably or stop?

What kind of pct do you suggest , when I stop taking it?

Thanks everyone! That sounds very helpful. I really wasn't looking forward to having to run a cycle (only as a last resort) for the reasons you mentioned...
I suspected the problem was with low free T caused by high shbg, I thought maybe it was in combination with having a lowish T3. The endo told me not to try supplementing T3 because it had a very short half life and would be difficult to manage.
I will try the proviron alone, for a few weeks and get blood work again and reassess at that time,
You say for 8-12 weeks...then what? If its going well continue indefinably or stop?

What kind of pct do you suggest , when I stop taking it?

you wont need a pct with proviron of a large extent... you are good to just run my post ct test booster the last four weeks on proviron and then 4 weeks after and that should be plenty... once proviron helps free up bound test it should continue to stay that way

here s a link to my post ct.. https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

Top Bottom