napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

General cycle question

mintcows

Hi Dylan,

I'm sure you've got this question many times but I started my first cycle just over a month ago. I'm taking 2cc of Test E and 2cc of Boldenone each week. I take Arimadex every other day and have Tamoxifen for post cycle. My cycle is 3 months long I eat pretty clean even before gear and I train for about 1-1.5 hours 6 days a week. My original plan was only to do one cycle but the more research I do it looks like people lose the gains they made post cycle. Is it possible to keep at least 10-15 pounds of muscle if you only do one cycle? I've watched your videos on the subject and I absolutely plan on eating right/training hard once I'm off gear but it seems like you alluded to keeping the gains if you get back on after X amount of time.

Keep up your youtube videos, you seem to be one of the few people out there who are 100% genuine.

Welcome bud. Theres no need for all that on a first cycle. Speaking cc's doesn't tell us much anyhow. Concentration would be more helpful. Also, you sound way off on the pct. What layout do you have planned? Lets start with your stats man. Age, height, weight, bf %

Sent from my SM-G900P

Hi Dylan,

I'm sure you've got this question many times but I started my first cycle just over a month ago. I'm taking 2cc of Test E and 2cc of Boldenone each week. I take Arimadex every other day and have Tamoxifen for post cycle. My cycle is 3 months long I eat pretty clean even before gear and I train for about 1-1.5 hours 6 days a week. My original plan was only to do one cycle but the more research I do it looks like people lose the gains they made post cycle. Is it possible to keep at least 10-15 pounds of muscle if you only do one cycle? I've watched your videos on the subject and I absolutely plan on eating right/training hard once I'm off gear but it seems like you alluded to keeping the gains if you get back on after X amount of time.

Keep up your youtube videos, you seem to be one of the few people out there who are 100% genuine.

the problem here is you have already started out on the wrong foot... you ran a completely wrong first cycle... you cant run boldenone on a first cycle... you have to run it a MINIMUM of 16 weeks and you should never be running a cycle at that length on a first cycle... also, i dont know anyone that has any common sense that acts like you lose all your gains in post cycle... the only clowns that have that happen are the ones that run a complete wrong pct or none at all... if you know what your doing, you can keep everything by simply running an extensive post cycle followed with a sarms bridge... you can even add to your gains and most definitely clean them up... here's what you need to follow here moving forward and STOP being so reckless about how your doing this... you have a small fraction of a post cycle on hand... completely unacceptable bro... you can't be like that with this... here's a link to buy the complete pct package and the same website is where you can buy the sarms for your bridge after pct... right after you complete your pct, you can start the sarms bridge... i am laying everything out for you...

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

pct

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

sarms bridge

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan,

Your first cycle should have been test only. You really shouldn't be adding additional compounds until later cycles. What exactly is your stats bro?

As far as coming off and keeping gains, you can absolutely keep a good percentage of them. However, running the right kind of pct along with the right diet and keeping up your training is all key in this. The pct you have listed is extremely inadequate. That is going to be a big factor in retaining your gains post cycle.

You need a more extensive pct. this is what your whole pct should look like and you can get the whole thing right here https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

To all that have replied/ those that may reply in the future: I understand I made a pour judgement call in what I'm taking, I moved to a new state semi recently and I only know one guy here who is on gear so he was my only contact. He recommended I take what I do and how much I do, I know I'm still the foolish one as I choose to do it.

Currently in my 6th week of the cycle. I'm 21 years old, 6'2", 183lbs, 14-15% body fat. To give some contrast I was 135lbs and roughly the same body fat when I was 18. I know I started very wrong for my first cycle but as I'm on it now it's too late to change it so any helpful info is greatly appreciated. I've been going on a schedule of 1cc of test e and boldenone each Monday and Thursday. In regards to the concentration I'm not sure how to figure out such a thing(I know I'm ignorant and foolish). Given what Dylan said about taking boldenone should I just stop that right away? Should I lower the amount of test I'm taking too? The pct that you guys have recommended is now on my purchasing list. If there is any other info I need to give for answers to be given please ask.

Just to clarify my original question wasn't about keeping gains until my next cycle, but was if I only did one cycle then stopped. If I post cycled like you guys have mentioned but never got back on gear could I keep noticeable gains? Again I don't eat junk and my training wouldn't change once I'm off. Thanks in advance for the information you guys are providing as I obviously need it.

Just to clarify my original question wasn't about keeping gains until my next cycle, but was if I only did one cycle then stopped. If I post cycled like you guys have mentioned but never got back on gear could I keep noticeable gains? Again I don't eat junk and my training wouldn't change once I'm off. Thanks in advance for the information you guys are providing as I obviously need it.

bro the "gains" question is horrible... please watch my video on this topic and understand thats an impossible question to answer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_rusffPhWw

To all that have replied/ those that may reply in the future: I understand I made a pour judgement call in what I'm taking, I moved to a new state semi recently and I only know one guy here who is on gear so he was my only contact. He recommended I take what I do and how much I do, I know I'm still the foolish one as I choose to do it.

Currently in my 6th week of the cycle. I'm 21 years old, 6'2", 183lbs, 14-15% body fat. To give some contrast I was 135lbs and roughly the same body fat when I was 18. I know I started very wrong for my first cycle but as I'm on it now it's too late to change it so any helpful info is greatly appreciated. I've been going on a schedule of 1cc of test e and boldenone each Monday and Thursday. In regards to the concentration I'm not sure how to figure out such a thing(I know I'm ignorant and foolish). Given what Dylan said about taking boldenone should I just stop that right away? Should I lower the amount of test I'm taking too? The pct that you guys have recommended is now on my purchasing list. If there is any other info I need to give for answers to be given please ask.

yes, you need to stop boldenone...

Its never too late to stop. You need to ideally get off your cycle because you still are too small to start, and you're too young as well. At the very least you need to drop EQ and drop test to 300mg a week. But again, you really should stop altogether and pct HARDDDD

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Test E I have is 250mg, I read that you should inject it every 3-4 days. If I should drop down to 300mg a week from 500mg would it be best to take 150mg Monday and Thursday rather then 300mg all on Monday?

The Test E I have is 250mg, I read that you should inject it every 3-4 days. If I should drop down to 300mg a week from 500mg would it be best to take 150mg Monday and Thursday rather then 300mg all on Monday?

Try each way for 2-3 weeks and decide for yourself. This is a personal thing with different opinions. If you inject it all on Monday and feel a little down on Saturday,then go to twice per week.

Top Bottom