napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gear and epidemic

Forearm Junkie

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to get your thoughts on the epidemic affecting the quality of gear being produced in recent times. i know shipping is an issue for many and this may also have an effect on pricing.

Do you think that the gear quality will drop ? Do you foresee drastic price increases ?

impossible to answer any of that... all hypothetical answers... i highly doubt there will be any worry on quality... pricing, who knows man.. thats best asked to a psychic, not anyone here

I can't obviously know for certain, but I do not expect a drop in quality nor a price surge.

Watch out for scammers. Do your research before you try a source. If you find a good source then they should always carry quality gear, virus or no virus. They may not have as much in stock, but it should still be quality if it's a good source.

The price of the actual gear is source dependent. There's no way to give you a definitive answer on that. I know some places are raising their shipping fees or only offering express shipping(more expensive). But again that all depends on the source.

So far I haven't seen a difference but bot a bad idea to stock up. Never know what might happen

sources are probably having a tough time right now with sales as guys are not going to the gym and the economy is fucked but demand will ramp back up and as long as there is demand there will be steroid available!

Top Bottom