napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gear advice please

whitetails1

Hi Dylan I’ve watched all your videos and have learned a lot thank you. My question is about my current cycle which is:

Week 1-14 350mg Test E EW
Week 1-14 490mg DHB EW
Week 1-14 300mg EQ EW
Week 1-8 350mg NPP
Week 6-14 200mg Tren Ace EW
Week 1-4 40mg Anavar ED
5IU’s GH ED
MK677 30mg ED
.5 Arimidex 2-3 times EW

I am 39 at 230# and BF% 20%. My goal with this cycle is to recomp. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Your body fat is too high to safely be cycling. Try getting it down to about 15% fat first. I'm also personally not too keen on the cycle. Running gh for that little time is a waste of money, I would never continuously run orals that long, and to be honest, there's too much going on in this cycle plan in general.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

Thank you for the reply.

The last 3 in my stack don’t have a time frame because I’m planning to run the GH long term. I do 5 days on and 2 days off. Two SQ injections per day. The MK677 also running 5 on and 2 off. Arimidex always as I am blasting and cruising on TRT in between cycles. My TRT is 120mg-150mg per week of Sustanon and sometimes I don’t need any AI or very little.

The AAS oral being used is Anavar and only as a kickstarter for 4 weeks.

My body fat is way to high at 20% and recomp is my goal here.

The Tren Ace replacing the NPP for the end of the cycle is really my main question? I’m not sure if I hold off on adding this compound for week 6-14 or go for it.

Any other advice is much appreciated also!!!

i cant advise you to use steroids with that kind of body fat... thats way too high.. you need to be down in the 12-13 range, 15 tops for me to advise any sort of steroid use

Top Bottom